@ Roger (Gamedawn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Roger (Gamedawn)

Hi Roger,seeing as your motor is poorly,can I have your snorkle,(thought I'd ask before some one eles dose).
    No seriuosly m8 hows the repairs going? or is a 3ltr on the way.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

just come back from 2 weeks in Portugal and now I hear this.... it sounds bad
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Crankshaft pulley replaced today and when I started it it sounds like rocks in a tumble drier I'm currently doing what I think is known as "considering my options" aka sitting and crying. Oh and no you can't have it
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Sorry to hear that it is not fixed yet. They are a bunch of vultures on here.

I bags the anti-roll bar disconnects!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          Crankshaft pulley replaced today and when I started it it sounds like rocks in a tumble drier I'm currently doing what I think is known as "considering my options" aka sitting and crying. Oh and no you can't have it

What happend, I missed this ?

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I bags the anti-roll bar disconnects!
            Too late - there's no anti roll bars. They - erm - fell off.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            What happend, I missed this ?
            The old girl decided she couldn't take anymore - recovering Pops at Avalanche was too much for her
            Roger

Comment

Bottom end re-build?

Comment

Too late - there's no anti roll bars. They - erm - fell off.

The old girl decided she couldn't take anymore - recovering Pops at Avalanche was too much for her
                sorry roger somehow i just knew i would be to blame as usual just leave me in the mud next time
                hey roger is sumo OK he's slipping only asked for the snorkel what about the WINCH AND BUMPER

he must be asleep in the chair by now
                Last edited by pops; 27 August 2006, 09:47.
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  sorry roger somehow i just knew i would be to blame as usual just leave me in the mud next time
                  hey roger is sumo OK he's slipping only asked for the snorkel what about the WINCH AND BUMPER

Thanks for doing the decent thing and accepting the blame - where do I send the bill?

And you've got to make allowances for Sumo - things don't work as fast when you're getting on a bit
                  Roger

Comment

You took photos of Pops too. I s your camera OK?
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I think its time for a v8 swap... have a word with TonyN, there was a discussion we had the other day about some units 'floating' around... that might be persuaded to fit into a Surf engine bay....? save the pain of trying to fix the old one...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                        I think its time for a v8 swap... have a word with TonyN, there was a discussion we had the other day about some units 'floating' around... that might be persuaded to fit into a Surf engine bay....? save the pain of trying to fix the old one...
                        Hold your horses there ! ANY V8's going spare at my boys place are on reserve bids from me . Well thats wot I told him .
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Thanks for doing the decent thing and accepting the blame - where do I send the invoice? who's BILL if i see him i will tell him your looking 4 him SUMOis your middle name Bill? mate
                          And you've got to make allowances for Sumo - things don't work as fast when you're getting on a bit
                          accept ME
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Form an orderly queue gentlefolk.

If we can get hold of some bell housings... I am sure there would be plenty to go round...

Comment

Originally posted by pops

Oi Pops there aint nuffink wrong wiv me and I wernt asleep either,its just that
                              I AINT GREEDY LIKE WOT SOME PEOPLE ARE OK

Now then where was I oh I remember ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
                              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                              X