I'm back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.

Well, just got back from a weeks holiday down at Lyme Regis. Spent most of it walking about 15 miles a day, few days on the beach fossil hunting and drank lots of beer (the girlfriend was doing all the driving, I left the Surf at home)

I saw a lot of Surfs down that end of the country and loads on the A303 on the way back today. So hello to any we past, especially today.

Who owns the Surf in Charmouth then, near the town centre?

We were down in Lyme yesterday , didn't get a wave from anyone tho
    But won loads of toys at the grab machines in the ammusements

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      We were down in Lyme yesterday , didn't get a wave from anyone tho
      But won loads of toys at the grab machines in the ammusements

Andy.

I see what you mean about that car park. We tried everytime we were there to park, and guess what? NO spaces!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        I see what you mean about that car park. We tried everytime we were there to park, and guess what? NO spaces!!!!
        If we ever stay overnight in Lyme , we always stay at the Royal Lion hotel on the highstreet, they have a carpark round the back so never any parking problems. Plus they have a nice pool and spa which is a bonus.

Hope you had a nice time down there.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          If we ever stay overnight in Lyme , we always stay at the Royal Lion hotel on the highstreet, they have a carpark round the back so never any parking problems. Plus they have a nice pool and spa which is a bonus.

Hope you had a nice time down there.

Andy

Thanks mate. had a great time.

Went down the beach for a couple of days fossil hunting and the rest of the time we went walking, about 15 miles a day. Have you ever walked to the top of the Golden cap? Now that was steep. On one walk we walked from Charmouth to Seatown on the beach, then along the top on the way back over the Golden Cap. You can see a big building that has gone down with a landslip. God knows what it used to be, but hope no one was in it when it went??

Comment

Working...
          X