an import question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an import question

Someone was saying a while back that current imports on surfs were being cut down. Is that still the case? It seems recently that their are alot of older surfs back up for sale with not a lot of newer ones in the garages.......

Even our local garages are stocking L - M regs as newest.?

Just a Q

I do remember reading a post that said that a lot of the surfs are going to russia!! how true this is i dont know....
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      I do remember reading a post that said that a lot of the surfs are going to russia!! how true this is i dont know....
      i have heard the same from a garage down here too John
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I heard that the Russians are taking the cream of the crop.
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Its true the RUSSIANS are getting all they can as they dont pay IMPORT duty etc. Hopefuly this will put more value on 2nd hand SURFS eventually.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Its true the RUSSIANS are getting all they can as they dont pay IMPORT duty etc. Hopefuly this will put more value on 2nd hand SURFS eventually.
            I would like to think this will happen. But if they take all the best and then we end up with all the dogs, then it could also have the opposite effect and the prices drop even more. lets hope not!!!!
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

True but we have all the knowledge & support to keep our SURFS in tip top condition.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

ruskies won't be beating me .....................he who dares wins Rodney

Comment

Working...
                X