another exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another exhaust question

its a long shot,but does any body have tucked away in the back of their garage,a pair of standard rover v8 exhaust manifolds,no matter what i do i just cant get the four branch manifolds that i have to clear the top wishbone mount.ive beat them ,ive got the gas axe on them,ive sworn at them, and the bug***s.still hit the mount
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    its a long shot,but does any body have tucked away in the back of their garage,a pair of standard rover v8 exhaust manifolds,no matter what i do i just cant get the four branch manifolds that i have to clear the top wishbone mount.ive beat them ,ive got the gas axe on them,ive sworn at them, and the bug***s.still hit the mount
    Have you tried asking them nicely

Tonyn is the only person I can think of asking.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

[QUOTE=jotto]Have you tried asking them nicely

i havnt tried that yet,maybe i should give that a try,what do you think my chances are.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

I know, cut the wishbone mount off.

Comment

aha beat you to it ,already done that. not.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Koi has a set of standard cast manifolds and wanted (last time I asked him) a set of tubes for his Rover V8 . Try a PM to him and see if he wants a deal .
            Dont ask Tony for his as I want his engine/box and manifolds for mine
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

thanx for that rick .will pm him now.cheers
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X