thanx to tony/linda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx to tony/linda

can i just say thanx to tony and linda,who came down last night and took away all my junk.ooooooppps i mean usefull stuff that was getting in my way.hope its of some use to you.
    www.overfab.uk

Nice to meet you and relieve you of all that $$$$.. ooopps sorry, useful items, which Tony will no doubt hoard for years until he finds just the right use for it....
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Nice to meet you and relieve you of all that $$$$.. ooopps sorry, useful items, which Tony will no doubt hoard for years until he finds just the right use for it....
      Or help some unfortunate surf owner out with his efficient service as he has a second hand part somewhere around there
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        Or help some unfortunate surf owner out with his efficient service as he has a second hand part somewhere around there
        That too.....
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Its just not fair that the only trader we know (TonyN and Linda) promise a job will get done, and then actually deliver on that promise, every time...

You can't say thank you enough... for a quick and curteous service.

We love you guys...

awesome job... always to the rescue when we are in the poo... thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X