X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For once support the French !!!!

Seen this ?

Quick send em torpedoes

Trev (praying history repeats itself for the 4x4 hating treehuggers)
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Originally posted by UDTrev

Quick send em torpedoes

Didn't the French secret service sink the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand a few years back?

You think they'd learn their lesson.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      Didn't the French secret service sink the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand a few years back?

You think they'd learn their lesson.
      Yep, that's why I'm waiting for History to repeat itself

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

That's one thing I admire about the French they certainly know how to protest, not just sitting back and moaning like us lot, they get stuck in and get things changed!!
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
          That's one thing I admire about the French they certainly know how to protest, not just sitting back and moaning like us lot, they get stuck in and get things changed!!
          I agree with you there Paul although i never liked the French much but they certainly stick together and stand up for their rights and normally win
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            I agree with you there Paul although i never liked the French much but they certainly stick together and stand up for their rights and normally win

Anyone spotted the point to this? (I am not an enviorenmentalist by the way)

They are in danger of doing themselves out of an industry. Its probably true that the fish stocks are dwindling thats why these tree huggers are doing this.

Its futile of course, but why do the frogs insist on closing things and mucking it up for the rest of their own countrymen?

I could never have sympathy for the frogs, spineless cowards to a man........ easy to gang up an an old ship crewed by people called tarquin, with big beards and wearing rainbow Jumpers but if someone actually gobbed a frog they would all run and hide
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              Anyone spotted the point to this? (I am not an enviorenmentalist by the way)

They are in danger of doing themselves out of an industry. Its probably true that the fish stocks are dwindling thats why these tree huggers are doing this.

Its futile of course, but why do the frogs insist on closing things and mucking it up for the rest of their own countrymen?

I could never have sympathy for the frogs, spineless cowards to a man........ easy to gang up an an old ship crewed by people called tarquin, with big beards and wearing rainbow Jumpers but if someone actually gobbed a frog they would all run and hide
              i went off the French completely when they started to burn our lorries that were full of livestock during their blockades years ago but i started to go off them years before when they started to force us to take their milk and end up doing our own farmers out of business and our governments just let them do it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

We are constantly saving the bleeting French arses yet the frog army went on strike in the middle of WW1, they did almost naff all in WW2, supplied the Argies with exocet missiles and aircraft to kill our guys, no help at all in Iraq but went all huffy 'cos they didnt get any spoils, want to lead the task Nato troops in the Lebanon and get the rebuilding contracts BUT will only lead/supply French 200 squadies IF the terms are OK and they can get enuf white flags.

Bunch of money grabbin cowards!

Comment

and they talk all foreign and stuff!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    and they talk all foreign and stuff!

Easy sorted Slug man, don't talk to them 'til they have a bath

Comment

Working...
                    X