Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

Morning everyone,

Just bought a '96 4runner and thought I would say hello. Went for the 4runner as wanted a manual and don't need the toys, I prefer the plain jane UK cars tbh though I know they can be a bit scabby underneath. One came up at the right price and that was it.

I have some maintenance/preparation to do before I start daily driving it and many mods planned for the truck too, so am sure will be picking your collective brains at some stage. Already bored Dave J. Robbo with some of the master plan via eBay (Cheers Dave). First job is manual hubs, so need some used AISINs if anyone knows where there is a Lux or Cruiser breaking.

Already have an LJ70 LC which will be up for sale sometime soon now the Runner is almost here, love the baby Landcruiser (really just a three door Hilux) but need a bit more space as am starting some big building work soon at home and can't be ar*ed with trailers all the time.

Anyway, I have a list of wanted stuff to post (as well as the hubs) and will do that soon

Cheers all, John G
    [SIZE="2"][URL=http://www.johndglynn.com]John Glynn's Classic Porsche Blog[/url]
    [url=http://www.twinsparkracing.com]TwinSpark Racing - Performance Parts for Classic Porsche[/url]

Hi John and welcome.Don't forget the pics preferably covered in mud
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome John, Enjoy your new wheels. You get answers to just about any subject concerning surfs/4runners on here.
      Take care----Nosh

Comment

Comment

Welcome Bud, Enjoy your new wheels, wiv yer new found friends & You should have no Probs getting answers to just about any subject on surfs/4runners & pretty much anything else on here.

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Weldome to the NUT HOUSE .....Just watch out for the squirrels....
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Welcome mate
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

hi welcome to the forum
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

welcome mate
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse mate
                    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Hi John

Glad you managed to log on!!!
                      It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                        Hi John

Glad you managed to log on!!!
                        Thanks Dave (the bargain king), and thanks everyone else too for a warm welcome, much appreciated. I look forward to maybe sharing a few trails with some of you in the future

Cheers, JG
                        [SIZE="2"][URL=http://www.johndglynn.com]John Glynn's Classic Porsche Blog[/url]
                        [url=http://www.twinsparkracing.com]TwinSpark Racing - Performance Parts for Classic Porsche[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by johndglynn
                          Morning everyone,

Just bought a '96 4runner and thought I would say hello. Went for the 4runner as wanted a manual and don't need the toys, I prefer the plain jane UK cars tbh though I know they can be a bit scabby underneath. One came up at the right price and that was it.

I have some maintenance/preparation to do before I start daily driving it and many mods planned for the truck too, so am sure will be picking your collective brains at some stage. Already bored Dave J. Robbo with some of the master plan via eBay (Cheers Dave). First job is manual hubs, so need some used AISINs if anyone knows where there is a Lux or Cruiser breaking.

Already have an LJ70 LC which will be up for sale sometime soon now the Runner is almost here, love the baby Landcruiser (really just a three door Hilux) but need a bit more space as am starting some big building work soon at home and can't be ar*ed with trailers all the time.

Anyway, I have a list of wanted stuff to post (as well as the hubs) and will do that soon

Cheers all, John G
                          If there's wind deflectors on your list, I've just been let down by a muppet on eBay who 'bought' mine and backed out so I still have them assuming the other lower bidders aren't interested.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                          X