Any vinyl graphics printers on here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Went in this morning before I went to Yeovil, but the chap who did my stickers wasn't in. I'll go in tomorrow morning as I finish work at 11am before heading to Mousehole and the Old Coastguard Hotel later this weekend!

Thanks Andy, don't go out of your way though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Thanks Andy, don't go out of your way though.
      He's on the local industrial estate, and I have to go through there tomorrow anyway so it's no biggie.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        hope you have a good time down here.The weather is sh1te at the moment,Saturday is meant to be the best day over the w/end
        It is here too. We just had the mother of electrical storms though! Best one I've seen in a while!

Comment

Vince - got a price

£10 for cash for the two stickers. Hows that sound? PM me if interested.

Comment

Looking forward to the pic's build up Vince!, Jotto's got a mitsi intercooler for me plus got one arriveing from a 3.1 trooper so i'll have a choice of which one
            will be best (easy) to fit the trooper one looks nice and square (thinking of the scoop, and no lift) but it's got flanges for the hoses so would prob have to make summat up and they look a funny angle, the mitsi looks longer so more of a prob for a scoop but the hose conns are pointing down (easier to pipe up) It's called the rock and the hard place
            I aint put my sound deadening stuff back on the bonnet either, no difference in sound and it's a filthy thing so i'll bin it,
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I think it's only there to stop the bonnet from making a clanging sound when you close it!
              I just regarded it as insulation which the Surf engine bay could do without.

Comment

Working...
              X