anyone got any spare used tyres?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got any spare used tyres?

Im getting ready to change my front tyres as they are close to the wear limit and I wondered if anyone on here might have some standard road type, regular sized standard tyres sitting around going begging for a bit of cash..
    I only need 2 though...

anyone got anything I might be able to use?

thought it might be worth a try as im off on holiday next week and fancied a quick tyre change before i went but didnt fancy shelling out £200 for a pair of new bridgestones.
    she's no angel

Originally posted by Toyney
    Im getting ready to change my front tyres as they are close to the wear limit and I wondered if anyone on here might have some standard road type, regular sized standard tyres sitting around going begging for a bit of cash..
    I only need 2 though...

anyone got anything I might be able to use?

thought it might be worth a try as im off on holiday next week and fancied a quick tyre change before i went but didnt fancy shelling out £200 for a pair of new bridgestones.
    Have you tried RSR tyers at Fivways?
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

i got a couple.. they are on steels at the moment,you can have them too if you like.they are goodyear wrangler rt/sa 215r15. any good? theres also 2 bald ones on steels if you want em for a set
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
        but didnt fancy shelling out £200 for a pair of new bridgestones.
        try a cheaper brand?

you can get them for £40 each or less
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not yet. I took my MR2 there for tyres when I had it....

decent price and service...

but if theres some I can recycle sitting in someones garage then I would be happy to do my bit at saving the planet.. or at least saving a few quid
          she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            i got a couple.. they are on steels at the moment,you can have them too if you like.they are goodyear wrangler rt/sa 215r15. any good? theres also 2 bald ones on steels if you want em for a set
            i need to go and have a look at what size mine are... ive got no idea, number blind ya see. I think mine are as standard as you can get.
            she's no angel

Comment

Working...
            X