Recommended Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Service?

Hi all - anyone know of a good place for a reasonably priced service in London SW area? Realise "London" and "reasonably priced" is an oxymoron but open to any pearls of wisdom someone might have. Cheers

Originally posted by jm31141
    Hi all - anyone know of a good place for a reasonably priced service in London SW area? Realise "London" and "reasonably priced" is an oxymoron but open to any pearls of wisdom someone might have. Cheers
    Hello Mate. Where in London are you? If you are near Croydon I know a good one.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

or give Tonyn a shout he's in Basingstoke so not too far
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I live in croydon, not far from london village and I dont bother going local, TonyN "4x4 Toys" the fella on here is where I take mine. its a fair old drive to basingstoke but its worth it.
        Its a good price and excellent service.. plus hes always got something cool parked on the driveway to look at
        she's no angel

Comment

Thanks for the replies - I'm in SW10 so Earls Court area so Charvell perhaps your one in Croydon is worth a shot although I'll keep the Basingstoke one in mind for future. Do you have details? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
            I live in croydon, not far from london village and I dont bother going local, TonyN "4x4 Toys" the fella on here is where I take mine. its a fair old drive to basingstoke but its worth it.
            Its a good price and excellent service.. plus hes always got something cool parked on the driveway to look at
            I drove to TonyN yesterday from Canterbury. Couple of hours each way...but you get a good job done, and thats what you wan't isnt it? Good price too. so you probably save what you would spend on fuel!.......
            Cheers
            Trev D.

Comment

Thanks for that. Looks like Basingstoke is the go. Everyone is singing Tony's praises so sounds look he runs a tight ship. Will gedt in touch with him. Thanks a lot for the advice all.
              cheers

Comment

the tightest! he has a nice website too

i'd rather spend an extra hour on the road, but be happy and safe that my truck is in good hands, than take it to the nearest garage and have them fcuk it up and charge me more!
                I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Thanks for that. Looks like Basingstoke is the go. Everyone is singing Tony's praises so sounds look he runs a tight ship. Will gedt in touch with him. Thanks a lot for the advice all.
                  cheers
                  Nobody better it the south
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                  X