its alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its alive.

boy am i grinning from ear to ear,finished wiring up the ignition and starter circuit today,turned the key pushed the button and almost wet meself,oh the wonderful exhaust note of a v8,just a few big thing to do then im finished.
    www.overfab.uk

Originally posted by vatchman
    boy am i grinning from ear to ear,finished wiring up the ignition and starter circuit today,turned the key pushed the button and almost wet meself,oh the wonderful exhaust note of a v8,just a few big thing to do then im finished.
    Wot, no sound file??????

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Wot, no sound file??????
      im computer iliterate,i have trouble turning it off let alone anything else.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

I take it from the thread title ........WEIRD SIENCE
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Good work, hope we're going to get a demo on Wednesday. I miss the grumble of my old V8 pickup, gotta get going on the 2 door Surf again!!! (especially as I now have a 305 Chevy for it instead of the Rover V8.)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Good work, hope we're going to get a demo on Wednesday. I miss the grumble of my old V8 pickup, gotta get going on the 2 door Surf again!!! (especially as I now have a 305 Chevy for it instead of the Rover V8.)

in the words of homer simpson.mmmmmmmm chevy.hi tony,i can certainly start it up for you,no exhaust or rad though.so it will be a quick ish,burst.oh how i love to annoy my neighbours.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
            X