How much is it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is it worth?

Ive taken the descision to get rid of the surf. Its a 2.4lt turbo diesal on a K plate. Its having new head with components and head gasket fitted and its being serviced. Its got 4 months tax and mot till january. Any thoughts?

I payed silly money from a bunch of wan.ers in Walsall (central imports) but wondering about putting it up for about 4K.
    Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Originally posted by Muddy Boots
    Ive taken the descision to get rid of the surf. wondering about putting it up for about 4K.
    Hello
    Read this http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25438
    recent thread.
    Get onto eblag to check - prices are rock bottom.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Boots
      Ive taken the descision to get rid of the surf. Its a 2.4lt turbo diesal on a K plate. Its having new head with components and head gasket fitted and its being serviced. Its got 4 months tax and mot till january. Any thoughts?

I payed silly money from a bunch of wan.ers in Walsall (central imports) but wondering about putting it up for about 4K.
      Shame to see you leaving so soon. I enjoyed seeing another Surf running around Solihull every now and again.

Prices on Ebay are really bad at the moment thanks to Gordon Brown and the Anti 4x4 mob.

Autotrader is the best bet, but be ready for a shock. My mate sold his N-reg 3.0 TD for £3600 after having it advertised for about 2mths with no interest.

My advice would be get it fixed, start topping up on Vege to reduce the fuel bills (after registering with C&E of course! ) and keep running it.

Maybe the prices will strengthen again, maybe not. At least you'll enjoy driving it!
      Just Vegging Out

Comment

mine was for sale for 2mths... 3 phonecalls.....

only got £2400 for it......
        shamefull.....

carl......
        Attached Files
        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

When the cr appy weather returns in a few of months time, prices may pick up again.

Comment

think id be lucky to get £4000 on mine had new head as well,
            you should try if you think you can get it ,but look how nice surfcarlstruck is .
            all the best on your sale
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
            X