Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green lanes

Hello All

I have recently bought my first surf and think its ace, but i have this desire to try it off road but dont know were? I live in worcestershire and was just wondering if anyone knows of any green lanes that are local to me???

Cheers
    Mat
    Cheers
    Mat

OOH!!! hello!

Hi!

I'm in Worcester, and Apache is in Malvern (You'll notice Apaches truck, hes got 'bling bling' blue alloys on his blue 3l, plus www.vixenfootwear.com splattered on the front and side).

I too would be interested in local 4x4 off-roading - anyone got any leads?

I did hear that there are some lanes near Leigh Sinton, but no confirmation as yet.

Cheers M8
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mat
      Hello All

I have recently bought my first surf and think its ace, but i have this desire to try it off road but dont know were? I live in worcestershire and was just wondering if anyone knows of any green lanes that are local to me???

Cheers
      Mat
      Hi Mat and welcome>Have a look in the offroad sections for any events coming up.There is a Run To The Sun down to cornwall in september with off roading too if you fancy a w/end away
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome Mat!

hahahaha! Welcome Mat!

Ahem, some info here....http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9155

Comment

your such a funny s-d arn't you Vince

But it was good tho
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hehehe!!
            Attached Files

Comment

theres a quarry in wildmoor lane bromsgrove he opens it know and again for 4x4 days i will keep an eye open and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                hehehe!!
                That picture made me laugh
                Cheers
                Mat

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GENERAL
                  theres a quarry in wildmoor lane bromsgrove he opens it know and again for 4x4 days i will keep an eye open and let you know

Nice one.....Bromsgrove is just down the road so would be great for a first go at off roady driving.

Cheers
                  Mat
                  Cheers
                  Mat

Comment

Hi I guess some of you will class me as an Alien here, as a landrover and suzuki owner, but i was surfing the net and came across this thread by accident, i had to reply cos i know where those lanes in Leigh Sinton are!!!

I quite often do them in the zuk, but they are a bit too low for the disco, if anyone wants to know where they are drop me a message and ill give you some directions or even take you out there!

br, steve.

Comment

Working...
                    X