What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth?

Well it's happened. The head's poked, but with my gammy leg I'm neither financially nor physically able to do anything about it, and there is no end in sight. .The question is, what is my Surf worth? It has a few mods fitted to it, 33's, body lift, suspension, lights, Bobbox, etc. This will only be a temporary break from Surf ownership, a replacement will be on the cards when I have the money.
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

just walked by a motor factors this morning and they advertised a liquid you pour in rad and it will repair cracked heads upto 0.5mm wide.will find out more later and let you know what its called and see if there is a web site or something.
    Last edited by LURCH; 15 August 2006, 13:13.
    Working at last.......

Comment

Thanks.My mate had some in his Surf, and it lasted about 2 months before it blew again. It may buy some time though.
      You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky B
        .The question is, what is my Surf worth?
        Hello,

More info needed. Your best bet is to trawl around the ebay/adtrader/local ads etc etc.

Be prepared to be depressed - there are a lot for sale at the moment, so the prices are coming down. Mine is worth a lot less than I thought.

Best of luck
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
        X