Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter Kit Offer and hello again !!!

Hi folks,

sorry I haven't been on for a while, but had major interest in our self build and finally moved in this weekend.................anyway , thats not the main thing..............the main thing is I finally picked up the surf !!!!

Sod the boxes, the surf had to be cleaned and polished.......and serviced, so I rang Milners.............and....... .............filter kits are on offer £10 !!!!!!.............so all in all £19 delivered, now that can't be bad.

Next job is to fit a towequipe tow bar !!!

I'll up some pics, when I can, don't want to leave it so long to be on next time.

cheers

Fieldsy

Have a look here for a towbar, I got the bonnet guard.

http://forums.mud-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=27811

Comment

thanks Andy,

I've actually got the towbar from towequipe, I just need wiring instructions

thanks though m8

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

Welcome back!!

Which surf is this? ANother new import?
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hi Linda, how are you? well I hope,

yep, another import 3rd gen '96

just had it plated, and picked it up. Its had its first clean, and service tomorrow, pearl in colour, will get some pics up,

cya

cheers

Fieldsy

Comment

hiya bud, glad to hear you are no longer surfless, you old baby is going well you may not recognise it if i passed you tho, i"ve added so many bits and bobs, nearly started a war on here the other day when i stuck some 20" rims on it....... : ....... does your missus still give out the cheap choccy biscuits to guests.....
            the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

hi ya m8, funny enough I've replied to your other thread, glad she's running ok m8. I did try to look after her...service wise, so she should be ok.

yes m8, missus will give cheap choccies to most...........but preferential treatment and the penguins come out..............if the kids ain't got 'em first!!!!

Your right m8, I wouldn't have recognised the truck, but viewing your other threads, I might have spotted your missus in the truck and that would have given the game away, now that she's got celebrity status on here

cheers deegz

Fieldsy

...............and by the way, I still can't count in thousands

Comment

[QUOTE

...............and by the way, I still can't count in thousands[/QUOTE]
                use a calculator next time, if i was a true scouser i would have been off like a shot, a grand up..... ...... but you were more than fair to i so i believe in do unto them what they do to unto you..... ..... still made up with the motor....
                the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

.........lol nice one m8,

glad your pleased with the truck

all the bits have arrived from milners, so its time for a service tomorrow, towbars fitted but haven't tackled the electrics yet,

cya m8

Fieldsy

Comment

it's only on offer cos i don't need it!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                    X