New (ish) boots and panty's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (ish) boots and panty's

Got my new nuts last friday and fitted the wheels, all finished, Just checking but is 30psi OK? they look and feel alright, I refitted the steel inserts for the nuts from bronco and they bolt up ok, i got about six spare nuts and a spare locker (for a rear mounted wheel im guessing), Took her up the hill for the pics
    after takeing some in a car park then realising there was a public lavvy in the backgroung thus avoiding the usual comments
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Got my new nuts last friday and fitted the wheels, all finished, Just checking but is 30psi OK? they look and feel alright, I refitted the steel inserts for the nuts from bronco and they bolt up ok, i got about six spare nuts and a spare locker (for a rear mounted wheel im guessing), Took her up the hill for the pics
    after takeing some in a car park then realising there was a public lavvy in the backgroung thus avoiding the usual comments
    like the wheels Ian they're looking good
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

what did your tyres cost you i just put a set of 4 on for £419 they were on offer at ats
      www.floatingpontoonsolutions.co.uk

Comment

Ian, that is looking totally fabulous... those wheel are gorgeous.

Hmmm, wonder what is going on, on the roof? More lights might I hazard...?

Comment

Dead right Andy!! more light's when the garage door's changed!, The wheels come with the tyres on (ebay) the goodrich's have a little less meat on em than the duellers, i like the duellers and hopefully i can fit them to the front when the BF's wear out (although i still got two good ones on two of my old rims), Cheers Richard,
          I also fitted the high level break light but could'nt tempt my old woman to get out and sit in the drivers seat and stick her foot on the pedal so i could take a pic, Even a threat of ABH would'nt shift her,

Comment

real nice wheels ian !!!! got any fingers left ??? lol
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Looks mean...have the bonnet vents made a big difference...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

who says grey surfs are boring? nice truck!
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619

Yeah baby! all that effort was well worth it. Do we call you stubby now?

p.s. a bit of black shoe polish on the tyres now and they'll look good for weeks.

Comment

Yep nice wheels and is that portsdown hill I wonder ???

Comment

Nice one Ian. That looks gorgeous. Lovely job on those wheels.

Comment

Cheers guys, guess all that rubbing was worth it after all, my finger nails are just starting to grow past the bit of skin under em, dont intend doin that again, nows the time to take up guitar lessons Yep thats portsdown hill! good place for "courting" in me younger days
                        The bonnet vents do make a difference, about 5% lower than before plus the switched AC fan helps in traffic,
                        Charley! have you sorted a surf train yet for the wheel ?, You can have two if you want em, i've got three all together going for nowt,
                        When i was fitting em i noticed the exhaust pipe has rotted over the rear axle
                        (usual place i believe) so i'm gonna do a search on here regarding big bore
                        stainless exhaust's especially as i want to fit an intercooler, As always money is the whatsname in the wood pile, Ian

Comment

looks like no one loves me! i'll bump the surf train ask up, see what i can do..
                          i was wrong! pops loves me!
                          Last edited by Chillitt; 15 August 2006, 19:28.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                            looks like no one loves me! i'll bump the surf train ask up, see what i can do..
                            i was wrong! pops loves me!
                            OK mate, The reason i ask if you want two is that as you may know i filled out the centeres of four of em to take those hubbies (that went straight into the new wheels) Probably a no no but i had em on like that for nearly a year with no probe ie cracking or comeing loose, however i did'nt file out my spare
                            so thats completly standard but the tyre is bald, of the two filed ones, one
                            has a hankook fitted with about 5-8 mm of tread and the other a bit less,
                            so it depends what you want to do with it ie spare wheel? so your welcome to both or all three if you want em. Ian

Comment

its for a spare and i'll be sticking some new tyres on shortly, so conditions not too important. i think pops might rebel at at the idea of 3 tyres in his truck... so a bald good un would be great. (i can always put a cover on it till i get the new tyres.. ) shall i leave you to sort out the details with pops?
                              cheers mate
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X