Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essex

Hi all,

Have owned my Surf 3.0L SSRX for two weeks now. The kids and I think it is great fun, so far we have taken it on a weekend camp and down one very short green-lane (just to say i've used 4wd and get some mud on it).

What I am now after is someone and somewhere to show me how to drive it properly..

So who's local, what do you do and when is it next going to happen ?

Cheers
    Richard

Hi and welcome . A load of us are off to the Avalanche in Leicstershire this weekend , space available if you want to join us . As for local to Essex , Bures is a site we have started to use near Colchester . Check the threads in off road section
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

hi and welcome
      if you fancy a w/end away in cornwall then see the run to the sun thread
      8th 9th 10th september got off roading on the saturday
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I can't make the Avalanche weekend, it is a pity it wasnt last weekend I was just down the road from there camping. I believe there is an Off road day at Bures on the 10th Sept, I am hoping to go to that.

Anyone else in Essex ???

Comment

Originally posted by TwoBoard
          I can't make the Avalanche weekend, it is a pity it wasnt last weekend I was just down the road from there camping. I believe there is an Off road day at Bures on the 10th Sept, I am hoping to go to that.

Anyone else in Essex ???
          Yep, I'm also droping off Guide Dog kit next Thursday Evening, might bump into you.

Have fun with the truck

Tony
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X