sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad day

Following Lindsay's accident we are toying with the idea of selling the surf purely because of the loan repayments. I shall have to replace it with something else though as yet am undecided what but it will be a cheaper car!

Its a 96 N 3.0 TD Auto, SSR-X, ice blue over silver, Mot'd til April 07, tax due next month, mileage approx 140k (some debate about whether the delivery mileage was in km's or miles though)
    Can someone give me an idea what it's worth before i advertise it?

Thanks
    Louise

Is it a 3rd Generation Surf? On Autotraders website they seem to range between £5000 - £6000 for that age. But then there is a 96 model for sale on this website for around £4500. The values of 3rd Generations seem to be dropping & I have seen ones on Autotrader being advertised still after 4 weeks, but then August is not the best month to sell a car.

Comment

Oh Lou - you can't !!!

Sorry to hear about the accident - hopes she's not too badly hurt!

Linda
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I was thinking about 5750 so thanks for that! and for the update Linda, Lindsay came home on 1st Aug from hospital and he had his first physio today. He has also had his first bath in over a month so it smells a bit better here at the moment! The joy of neighbours with downstairs bathrooms!
        Ta lou

Comment

Working...
        X