Forgive me forum , for I have sinned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me forum , for I have sinned

I hope you will all understand. I needed a cheap rugged truck that's cheap to insure for work purposes.

I looked at this today.

I'll get my coat !

Andy.
    Attached Files

a pause for reflection on a wayward soul...

Is it going to be that cheap to run?
    There is a reason its that cheap to buy...

Comment

Hey Andy why dont you bring it down in september and see how well it goes off-roadin
      It don't look in too bad a condition
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

If it does the job and cheap and u like it go for it mate work has to come first.

chris
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

You wont get cheaper parts, not too sure about driving it to Cornwall as Stormforce suggested, you will need an @rse transplant!

Check out chassis and bulkhead, everything else is relatively easy and cheap to fix. Remember though, the only fluid that stays in is the rainwater that leaks in!
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
            You wont get cheaper parts, not too sure about driving it to Cornwall as Stormforce suggested, you will need an @rse transplant!

Check out chassis and bulkhead, everything else is relatively easy and cheap to fix. Remember though, the only fluid that stays in is the rainwater that leaks in!

Only been out of army service for 5 years , 1977 ffr, converted to 12v, 28000 genuine miles , 2 x canvas tops, immaculate chassis , good bulkhead, comfy seat's fitted ! 12mths MOT , 6 mths tax.
            I'm seriously considering it , the surf's getting knackerd using it for work.
            I'll still keep the surf tho , wouldn't do anything stoopid like selling it and becoming a landy enthusiast.

Andy.

Comment

had a s3 lol used to go to portsmouth in it (about 70 miles )wow when i used to get out of it felt like i had done 7000 lol
              must admit though it was a good laugh
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

white wheels n green paint...nice!

Love the colour, its a kind of puke green........still if it does the job, it does the job............
                Don't call me love, its not my name!!

Comment

It's not a sin to yearn for other motors- I got outbid on this yesterday

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ME:B:WNA:UK:12

I thought it would make a nice little runnabout for the Mrs!

Comment

As long as it's not a paj.

Comment

hey andy catch have you tried range motors on stanley green road.he always has loads of landys going cheap behind his garage.glad your not thinking about getting rid of surf.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X