Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      who got one of them marky i got a van now
      Chip van,

White van ?

Bread van ?

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi Marky,

Was going to keep an eye out for you when we were coming back up from Cornwall on 29th, then got back and saw you'd got down before we'd even had breakfast and packed up. Hope you didn't have the $$$$ journey back today that we had in all that rain and traffic jams on 29th. Bet your overall weather wasn't quite as good as ours though (30+ first week).
        Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
          Hi Marky,

Was going to keep an eye out for you when we were coming back up from Cornwall on 29th, then got back and saw you'd got down before we'd even had breakfast and packed up. Hope you didn't have the $$$$ journey back today that we had in all that rain and traffic jams on 29th. Bet your overall weather wasn't quite as good as ours though (30+ first week).
          9 Hours to get home the A30 was chocker 3 Hours to Bodmin.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Yes, not far off what we did. Took 2 hours to get to Indian Queens from Redruth (about 25 miles) then another 2 1/2 hours to get to start of M5. After that it was a fairly easy run but very heavy traffic. Already booked same site again with fully serviced pitch for two weeks in July in 2008 at about £70 per week. It pays to be over 50 on an Adults Only site.
            Mike G

Comment

Hey Tally what time were you on the A30 between Redruth and Truro on the 29.I left work and the traffic going to Truro was terrible i saw a couple of surfs caught up in the queue's there
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X