Just wanted to say....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say....

When I bought my Surf in March, I looked for an owners site as one of the first things I did...and found the very best one!

My Surf is by far, the best thing I have ever bought, it is fantastic - and I know I have asked some dumb questions and sure as hell will be asking some more - but, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for being so welcoming, helpful and kind - it really makes ownership of this vehicle an absolute pleasure...

Cheers everyone....especially Bushwacker!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Ditto...

It just does, OK?

Comment

that was so nice of you

Originally posted by itbloke@tiscali.co.uk
      When I bought my Surf in March, I looked for an owners site as one of the first things I did...and found the very best one!

My Surf is by far, the best thing I have ever bought, it is fantastic - and I know I have asked some dumb questions and sure as hell will be asking some more - but, just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum for being so welcoming, helpful and kind - it really makes ownership of this vehicle an absolute pleasure...

Cheers everyone..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by itbloke@tiscali.co.uk

Cheers everyone....especially Bushwacker!
        Don't spoze you'd be the first or the last to ask a silly question, sure i've asked one !!!!!!!!
        But what a bunch O' people to ask... & Bushwhacker's bound to be lurkin about here somewhere Good on yer Vince

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

have you got a link to that fantastic owners site then?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            have you got a link to that fantastic owners site then?
            http://www.hpoc.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
              that back bumper on there for sale would look good on a surf...
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You are right. This site is truely excellent and helps get me through many a boring night shift.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                  Don't spoze you'd be the first or the last to ask a silly question, sure i've asked one !!!!!!!!
                  But what a bunch O' people to ask... & Bushwhacker's bound to be lurkin about here somewhere Good on yer Vince

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!

I'm blushing so much I can't see the monitor clearly!

Comment

Working...
                  X