taxi v surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taxi v surf

going to work this morning poodling along in my lane (its two lane traffic )
    when i notice a cab getting closer to the side of me all of a sudden he decides he wants my lane the pr#ck pushes me into the bus lane (im awake now!!!!!! )red mist appears from nowhere
    i regain my lane by overtaking him via the bus lane i smartly turn the wheel as the surf pulls in front of the cab , oh dear the back of the surf clumps the front wing of the cab
    he pulls into mc D i follow and jump out of the surf
    i exchange pleasantries with him , comented about hes stature and mental capabilities ie stupid fat c#nt , he said he had to move over to my lane as a car was coming over hes lane must have been driving along the pavement had a look at surf a1 a bit of red paint from hes cab
    cab didnt look as good
    he said i done it deliberate told him to f#ck of he then said he didnt care so i drove off
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Is there a hidden cloaking device that is installed in Surfs? It seems this is happening more often, and I may have one in my Volvo S60 too - oh no, thats the car everyone thinks is an unmarked police car and slows down for....lol!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Must be the season....after my last adventure i had a guy today try to force his way into my lane, the deliberate swerve ( the thing is there was nothing behind me the one car lenght was important to him) ... I did not budge so he fell back and dropped in behind me.... whats it all about...
      Hope your Surf licks its wounds ok... Some taxi drivers just chill and drive in a stress free fashion...others are in a bullying mode trying to force their way ...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

cloaking device on mine affects the caravan as well
        coming back from southport on Sunday the road was busy and at the end of a dual carriage way everyone in the outside lane did as usual and left it to the last yard before pulling in, only on this occasion a bullocks coach decides he is not going to follow a caravan and starts to push into my lane, (my lane as his had run out 50 feet back), so determined was he that even the oncoming cars had to slow to get past him, i was following the car in front but the bus wasnt put off by the fact i had an outfit similar in lenght to his, in the end i gave into him as he came within 2 inches of my side and i was up against the curb, as i own my vehicle and he obviously couldnt give a cr@p for his company bus or the safty of all involved.
        i could go on but life is to short
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            going to work this morning poodling along in my lane (its two lane traffic )
            when i notice a cab getting closer to the side of me all of a sudden he decides he wants my lane the pr#ck pushes me into the bus lane (im awake now!!!!!! )red mist appears from nowhere
            i regain my lane by overtaking him via the bus lane i smartly turn the wheel as the surf pulls in front of the cab , oh dear the back of the surf clumps the front wing of the cab
            he pulls into mc D i follow and jump out of the surf
            i exchange pleasantries with him , comented about hes stature and mental capabilities ie stupid fat c#nt , he said he had to move over to my lane as a car was coming over hes lane must have been driving along the pavement had a look at surf a1 a bit of red paint from hes cab
            cab didnt look as good
            he said i done it deliberate told him to f#ck of he then said he didnt care so i drove off
            Is it a consiracy by the Treehuggers to Crash in all Surf's ?????
            Have yer noticed how many Bus Company's & Taxis don't carry those stickers
            "HOW IS MY DRIVING" sounds like a Contract to be Reckless if ya don't own it !!!!!
            No offence intended.........

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I think this is going to happen on a regular basis.
              It's all thanks to the media, (main culprits, BBC1 and the Guardian) they latch on to the increasingly popular topic of the "gas guzzling, planet destroying, road breaking 4X4 owners" and bang on about it constantly, turning the rest of the country against us wether we have a justifiable reason for owning such a vehicle or not.

Comment

Dont be intimidated by them, I have driven into several buses when they have tried to push me out of the way, the drivers normally bottle it with fractions of an inch to go (must effect their bonus or something) and on the occasions we have swapped bodywork the bus companies have always paid up quite richly! London black cabs are even better, any damage to the cab means they can't use it so when they try to bully you out of the way I always go on the premise that whatever damage happens to my car, I will still be earning money 10 minutes later, whereas they wont! I think they generally undersand this when the going gets tough.

If you think Surfs have a habit of becoming invisible try riding a motorbike!
                Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

tjg i am never intimidated no matter what size vehicle
                  have collected a few mirrors off buses even those ferking bendy buses
                  even had one today driving the lorry and my boss was in the passenger seat lol (tourist bus)along the embankment he tried to make it three lane traffic in a two lane do these people see other traffic on the road???? ????
                  i understand where your coming from with bikes !!!!pedal @ motor!!used both , mrs joker was knocked off a pushbike a few years ago
                  so its no bikes for us nowdays
                  ps i hope that cabby enjoyed hes collision and who knows i might bump into him again especially if im in my trooper

Comment

Working...
                  X