Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home is...

SOLD!

I've been doing up a cottage over the last four years while living in it and much has happened while I've been doing it - I've bought a Surf which is too big to park outside the house! I met the laydee who became Mrs Snoop and now we've got Mini-Snoop on the way! But 'we' decided we needed somewhere bigger and so are moving to a really nice place in the sticks with a big drive and garage oh and the house is bigger too... can't wait to move in now, though will be hard to leave here... but was a big compliment the first people who came in going wow and giving us just a few hundred short of the asking price!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    SOLD!

I've been doing up a cottage over the last four years while living in it and much has happened while I've been doing it - I've bought a Surf which is too big to park outside the house! I met the laydee who became Mrs Snoop and now we've got Mini-Snoop on the way! But 'we' decided we needed somewhere bigger and so are moving to a really nice place in the sticks with a big drive and garage oh and the house is bigger too... can't wait to move in now, though will be hard to leave here... but was a big compliment the first people who came in going wow and giving us just a few hundred short of the asking price!
    Nice one Snoop i hope everything goes smoothly for you and your all happy in the new home
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

good luck in your new home mate
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

thanks! It's hard - we keep asking if we're doing the right thing... but mostly we're pretty sure we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
          thanks! It's hard - we keep asking if we're doing the right thing... but mostly we're pretty sure we are!
          Welcome to your new Home Snoop Family
          HOME SWEET HOME
          Good Luck to ya all
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Good luck with the move m8

If you need a hand moving yell and I will see what can be done - providing I can get the time off.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Good luck with the move m8

If you need a hand moving yell and I will see what can be done - providing I can get the time off.

Trev
              Thanks Trev! We're only moving down the road to Chailey so hopefully not too stressfull! I've got my Dad on white van duty so hopefully we'll be ok!

Comment

you could of had a meet and greet at your new place and everyone could of helped you to move in and christen the place for you
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  everyone could of helped you to move in and christen the place for you
                  I completely misunderstood this the first time I read it - I was thinking.... well we won't go there actually, but you mean drinks - yes, excellent idea!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X