v8 and body lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 and body lift

hi guys just thought i would give an update on the truck,just finished fitting a 60 mm body lift kit,fabricated by myself using machined 60mm steel spacers fitted between the original rubber bushes, and body.works a treat.and because i have no transfer box i dont have to worry about the high and low range gear lever,the only thing i had to do was to elongate the steering column hole in the bulk head.the v8 is at last hovering in the engine bay.just have to fabricate some engine and g/box mounts.the wiring loom has been stripped back and every thing that is not neccesary has been removed ie air con,transfer box,etc.hope to have the mounts made by the wkendstill have a long way to go but im getting there slowly.
    www.overfab.uk

Pictures, we need pictures...................
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Pictures, we need pictures...................
      as requested try this link http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k113/vatchman/
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/austi...s/yeahbaby.wav

Comment

engine is now fitted fabricated new g/box mounts and engine mounts.and because i did the 60 mm body lift i was able to fit the engine higher up thus avoiding the problem of the sump hitting the front diff.canbt wait to get it started up .
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

neither can I !!!!
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Nice work ,

Give me a call , I gotta see this in the flesh !

Andy.

Comment

a ha hi andy i wondered if you had seen it yet,r u around on sunday,if so pop on over bacon butties and a cup of tea sound good to you.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X