Just fed my Surf a peugeot 205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just fed my Surf a peugeot 205

Approaching a que of traffic at a set of lights at a T junction ( all roads dual carriageway).
    The outside lane had about 7 cars in a que, the inside lane was empty, i drove up the inside about 25mph hit the lights at the right moment as they turned green and drove right onto the main road whilst still in my lane not annoying anyone or so I thought, the lead car in the que a peugot 205 all alloys and spoilers took offence and tried to ram me swerving into my lane.. I held my ground. Then we both gunned it...I pushed the drink more fuel button (ECT) and floored her expecting to be overtaken... he could not ...and in fact I started pulling away ... very embarrassing for a pimped up hot hatch to left behind by an oil burning tank ... ok it was not the car chase in bullit but I was smiling

Back in the day Baby

Brilliant!
    Wouldn't have been better to let him get in front, then at the next set of red lights, he stops and you don't? Peugeot bumper sticker!

Comment

respect to the surf he will ditch the pug and buy a surf

Comment

Raotfpmsl
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
          Approaching a que of traffic at a set of lights at a T junction ( all roads dual carriageway).
          The outside lane had about 7 cars in a que, the inside lane was empty, i drove up the inside about 25mph hit the lights at the right moment as they turned green and drove right onto the main road whilst still in my lane not annoying anyone or so I thought, the lead car in the que a peugot 205 all alloys and spoilers took offence and tried to ram me swerving into my lane.. I held my ground. Then we both gunned it...I pushed the drink more fuel button (ECT) and floored her expecting to be overtaken... he could not ...and in fact I started pulling away ... very embarrassing for a pimped up hot hatch to left behind by an oil burning tank ... ok it was not the car chase in bullit but I was smiling
          hope he had passengers to see hes chavmobile caned
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Did

your spinners make it OK though?

Comment

Guys normally I don't speed, I think speeding in build up areas is anti social..I cannot afford the fuel and I like driving the SURF cruising along stereo playing enjoying the drive. In fact I have only used the ECT function twice when I bought her, but today due to his aggressive behaviour (he swerved into my lane trying to frighten me) I floored her..and it was on a dual carriageway... after showing him up I slowed down....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Dude, you drive however you feel like, just don't get caught or act the fool!

Comment

Gotta say it astonishes me that a kid in a 205 thinks he can intimidate an adult in a Surf - I had a kid in a Ford Fiasco pull out in front of me from a T junction, stop, look me in the eye, then continue pulling out, despite staring at 2.5" tubular steel bars with his name on them (yes, he was called Toyota - lol).....
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I am guessing he tries this stunt all the time intimidating other drivers, from his engine revs and the way he made a bee line for me it was deliberate..except my Surf stayed in the middle of her lane, just before we touched he pulled back. i was doddling along at 25 roughly when he did it, i thought sod it I 'll not let him fly by smirking..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

I had a bloke tried to force me off the road when I was in my Series 3 (LR not BMW!!!), the beast looks like somebody just stole it and went stockcar racing in it! He got fed up beetling along behind me so the first stretch of dual carrageway he starts to overtake....fine...pulls level, looks at me and swings the car over towards me to frighten me, I look back, mouth "I'll a 'ave some o that" and swing towards him, he bottled with an inch to go!
                      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

I drive buses so it's great fun to watch all the fiesta's tryin to have a go, what winds em up most is looking in the opposite mirror and just holding your line, they always bottle if they don't think you've seen them.

It works in the surf too, offer them a side step at bonnet height. Or the corner of a wrap round bull bar, but just don't let them know you've seen them.

They seem to forget our chrome touches are standard and already 15 years old. Whereas their chrome paint peels off after 6 weeks, and reverts back to unpainted poor quality ABS plastic, that looks like standard parts off an older model car.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Working...
                        X