What do you guys think??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think??

Just uploaded some of my pictures from Woodlands today into the gallery.
    Take a look and let me know what you think?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/coppermin....php?album=119
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

looking good
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
      Take a look and let me know what you think?
      I wonder what it would be like at Woodlands if it was really muddy!

Comment

Looks good there. Last month it was very dry, this month no clutch on landy .

In May it was so we that even moving around in the carpark was difficult as it was coated in 2" of the finest agricultural goo! Hopefully it will get nice n wet again in the autumn (& I will have a new clucth Landy or just maybe.......a V8 cos I just got the adapter plated for the gearbox on fleabay!)
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

It was good fun. With it being a bit drier than when i went in june it was easier to check some of the routes, and i was being a bit more adventurous. I'd only had the surf about six weeks at the June one and wasn't really sure how much it would do. It's also grown since then and on M/Ts instead of road tyres.

I was suitably impressed with the way the surf handled and ended up running some of the stuff the disco owners were turning away from, now even more glad i chose the surf over a paj!

It was muddy enough to be good fun and the surf came back caked as they won't use the jetwash while we got a hosepipe ban.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
            I wonder what it would be like at Woodlands if it was really muddy!
            I'm not sure as i've only been there twice, TJG?

It's only 15 minutes from the QEII Bridge / Dartford Tunnel on the M25 and we've normally had rain down this way by middle of October / early November so i dunno how many people would be interested in a forum weekend or day there and a day out greenlaning November / December sort of time? It's not a particularly big site though.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Working...
            X