Its A Sad Week On The Iow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its A Sad Week On The Iow

They closed the tennyson trail and stopped green laning on the I.O.W.

I have Sold my Motor as I couldnt go green laning over here and I needed a small Manual motor.

So I assume that i will now need to resign from this forum as I am no longer officially a 4 x 4 owner who goes off road

So its official that things come in threes!!

I would like to wish Jason all the best with my OLD motor and trust you will all welcome him into the fold and make him as welcome as you all have made me feel.

So good bye everyone I have enjoyed over 3 years on the forumI am very dissapointed that I did not make 1000 posts but hey never mind, I shall get over that sooner or later!!

I wish you all the very best of luck in SURF LAND.

So all that leaves for me to say is

GOOD NIGHT
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Originally posted by Dunno

I have Sold my Motor as I couldnt go green laning over here and I needed a small Manual motor.

So I assume that i will now need to resign from this forum as I am no longer officially a 4 x 4 owner who goes off road

I would like to wish Jason all the best with my OLD motor and trust you will all welcome him into the fold and make him as welcome as you all have made me feel.

So good bye everyone I have enjoyed over 3 years on the forumI am very dissapointed that I did not make 1000 posts but hey never mind, I shall get over that sooner or later!!

GOOD NIGHT
    You take care Paul and come back to visit from time to time

all the best Richard
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

all the best mate small manual motor???? you'll miss all the room.!!!!!
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno

GOOD NIGHT
        you'll be back mate!!!!
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Its a pitty you feel its time to go and you will be missed as a regular contributor but i hope that you will still visit

AND YOU WILL BE BACK
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Who told you you had to leave the forum.........

Whos Pops going to ridicule now then......

I suppose Matts got to take another knife in the back...
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              Who told you you had to leave the forum.........

POP's ..... He said and I QUOTE " You Dont own A Surf Anymore you can Sling Yer Hook"

Whos Pops going to ridicule now then...... I Believe he has a Short List I think a Radio ham is included within this list!!

I suppose Matts got to take another knife in the back... Ohh poor Matt
              Sorry I have really gone now!! Old habbits die hard !!

Comment

Hi All,

I'm now the new official owner of Pauls surf. It may have been a sad day for Paul, but a happy one for me. Just got home (Birmingham) after an overnight stay in Yeovil and TBH, after all the miles I've done I was sad to get out of it - may have to go for another drive.

While I may have bought his Surf, I don't think I'll be able to replicate his post count; but expect some newbie type questions from me soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonb
                  Hi All,

I'm now the new official owner of Pauls surf. It may have been a sad day for Paul, but a happy one for me. Just got home (Birmingham) after an overnight stay in Yeovil and TBH, after all the miles I've done I was sad to get out of it - may have to go for another drive.

While I may have bought his Surf, I don't think I'll be able to replicate his post count; but expect some newbie type questions from me soon.
                  hope you enjoy it as much as Paul did and welcome Ja to the one and only looney bin

Comment

yer go on Corkhead NO SURF SLING YOUR HOOK
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Hey, sorry to hear about the sad loss of your surf Paul, I still haven't been through the tennyson trail in my surf. Guess I never will now, unless I take a wrong turn
                      Hope you find another surf soon
                      Get a black one next time

I'll harass Pop's for ya now and then, corkheads ain't gone yet PoPs
                      Anyway with the state of the Isle of Wight roads/dirt tracks you need a 4X4 or a tractor.
                      xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by Hip_o_crit>>IoW<<
                        Hey, sorry to hear about the sad loss of your surf Paul, I still haven't been through the tennyson trail in my surf. Guess I never will now, unless I take a wrong turn

Anyway with the state of the Isle of Wight roads/dirt tracks you need a 4X4 or a tractor.
                        O goodie another one
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

tell me about it.I was over there a few years back and i was driving along well under the limit and next thing a bloke and his kid walked straight out in front of me.I then realised it was a zebra crossing as you could just make out the faded white road markings and the flashing beacons wre actually behind trees so you would'nt know ythere was a crossing there

Comment

Sounds about right. Our roads have never been layed with foundations. We have a layer of chalk then a layer of tarmac and over the years about 15 layers of stonechips. Then we have the repair patches in the roads that are an inch or so proud of the roads. A great combination with all the pot holes.
                            The council are trying though. About 10 years ago they made a small lay-by just outside fishboure for the sum of £250.000 and in all that time I have only ever seen one car pulled in there.
                            xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

OHH DEAR!!!!

You have done it now POP's

You have upset a REAL CORKHEAD!!

That means you wont be able to show your face on the island and even blown the BEMBRIDGE TRAIL for you now. (HMMM could be a good thing this me thinks!!)

DUNNO
                              a true blue ovener!

Comment

Working...
                              X