Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

I've been lookin to get a set of 33" tyres. I know they'll fit on 8" and 10".
    Think the rims i have just now are 8" but not to sure. Would i need to take the tyre off to measure to make sure? Seems to measure roughly 8"

Has anyone else got a set of these and could tell me the width?? Think their off a Pajero originaly.

I've also got a set of 10" 8 spoke steel rims that need a bit of tlc, blasted and painted. But not as nice as the 8's i have just now.

Decisions decisions!!!
    Keep original wheels and add 33's.
    22.22%
    Sell original wheels and tyres,Refurb 10" rims and and 33's
    22.22%
    Go on holiday and forget wheels.
    55.56%
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

If you look carefully around the rim (usually on the inside) you should find the size stamped into the wheel.
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

If not your local trye fitting place should have a set of callipers to
      determine the width all done with the trye still on the rims

poppy
      GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Might have already seen it but check the 'white 8 spoke' thread, i copied an advert for 33s on steelies into there from Total Off Road magazine earlier on today.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

depends on the look you're after, hardened off road war horse go for the whie 8 spokes every time, something a little more main stream refined the alloys will look fab.
          unfortunately never saw my old 8 spokes on my truck untill after i'd bought my alloys, if i had i wouldn't have spent the money on them, mind you they aren't as nice as the choice you have.
          all down to the look you want for your truck.
          Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Well took my truck to get rim width checked and their 7 1/2" , so looks like i'll need to get to work on the 8 spoke steels
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
            X