• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one for jim

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2452386361
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Nice one, I just dont have the time what with flying to and from my yacht in Monaco and spending weekends with the Hapsburgs

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      Nice one, I just dont have the time what with flying to and from my yacht in Monaco and spending weekends with the Hapsburgs
      Hapsburgsis this someone famous again, you know i'm not very good with famous people
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

The Hapsburgs are have the berth next to mine in Monaco. Theirs is a bigger yacht than mine what with the ballroom, all I have is an auditorium...hold on be back in a minute, the rentmans at the door

Comment

Working...
        X