Dash trim kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash trim kits

If anyone is interested in getting a dash trim kit for their truck , you can't go far wrong with this guy on ebay.Great service , great price and good delivery time from the states.
    Just had mine deliverd today , a lovely carbon fibre kit. Looks the biz , I'm going to install it tomorrow so piccys to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Andy.

Mmmm, carbon eh? I await the pics with interest! Much nicer than the wood effect 'grandad's Rover 800' kits.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      If anyone is interested in getting a dash trim kit for their truck , you can't go far wrong with this guy on ebay.Great service , great price and good delivery time from the states.
      Just had mine deliverd today , a lovely carbon fibre kit. Looks the biz , I'm going to install it tomorrow so piccys to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=002

Andy.

Have you checked it's for a right hand drive?

Comment

Yep , everything has been dry fitted. Fit's like a glove.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Mmmm, carbon eh? I await the pics with interest! Much nicer than the wood effect 'grandad's Rover 800' kits.
          yeah i'll wait to see what it looks like as well!!! dont want apache to think i drive a rover
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

[QUOTE]Mmmm, carbon eh? I await the pics with interest! Much nicer than the wood effect 'grandad's Rover 800' kits.[/QUOTE

I like the wood effect kits and although i'm old enough
            i'm not a grandfather yet(i hope)

Comment

Working...
            X