Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows about Bluetooth?

This might be a daft question, but....

I have a Nokia 6680. I also have a Bluetooth GPS unit, so I can have sat-nav on my phone.

If I bought a Bluetooth headset/car kit, could I use all three things at the same time? i.e. could I be using the sat-nav AND have the phone connected to the headset?

Thanks peeps!!
    It just does, OK?

looked after mine very well since i was a nipper so don't have any blue teeth.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo

I have a Nokia 6680. I also have a Bluetooth GPS unit, so I can have sat-nav on my phone.

If I bought a Bluetooth headset/car kit, could I use all three things at the same time? i.e. could I be using the sat-nav AND have the phone connected to the headset?

Thanks peeps!!

how have you got time to concentrate on all that and still see where you're going?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo

Thanks peeps!!
        I have a bluetooth set up on my phone, can use it for GPS Sat Nav (Co-Pilot) and with headset for calls - it works fine except for one thing !

If I make a call whilst using sat nav the sound goes fully to the headset - great I got Metal Michelle nagging me lughole !!!!!!! - apart from that it is fine.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I know you can get cruise control, but you guys must have auto pilot!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            I have a bluetooth set up on my phone, can use it for GPS Sat Nav (Co-Pilot) and with headset for calls - it works fine except for one thing !
            Trev
            Mind if I ask what phone you have?
            It just does, OK?

Comment

T-Mobile SDA

Poor thing runs windows

Trev

Comment

T-Mobile SDA

Poor thing runs windows

Trev
                Was thinking of getting one of those, what's the battery life like on that Trev.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Was thinking of getting one of those, what's the battery life like on that Trev.
                  Not too bad, thing is I regularily use it in the car for navigation - it tells me of road closures and horrors like that, so it's often plugged into car charger, as a consequence rarely runs down.

Trev

Comment

T-Mobile SDA

Poor thing runs windows

Trev
                    I use the same system but I havn't used the Copilot live yet, how do you find the download data charges? do they come out of your allocated monthly amount?
                    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                      I use the same system but I havn't used the Copilot live yet, how do you find the download data charges? do they come out of your allocated monthly amount?
                      I don't use Co-Pilot every day, but usually a couple of times a week on the hour to hour and half run home - total charges £3 - sorry they don't come out of your allowance - my setup sends and receives as Penny can use it to see where I am on way home (tracking only works when you using co-pilot).

Trev

Comment

I don't use Co-Pilot every day, but usually a couple of times a week on the hour to hour and half run home - total charges £3 - sorry they don't come out of your allowance - my setup sends and receives as Penny can use it to see where I am on way home (tracking only works when you using co-pilot).

Trev

Thanks Trev

Might set it up this weekend then as I'm off to the coast with the 'van, could help me avoid the jams.
                        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Trev

Co-pilot?

Roger, Roger, "huh?"
                          We have clearance, Clarence,
                          What's our vector, Victor?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Co-pilot?

Roger, Roger, "huh?"
                            We have clearance, Clarence,
                            What's our vector, Victor?
                            Heh heh..

I still laugh when I see that film!!!
                            It just does, OK?

Comment

hehehe!!

http://www.gotwavs.com/0085934086/MP...rplane/ap9.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X