new surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new surf

hello surf dudes just purchased my new surf on sat what a machine just getting used to it i am swotting up on this great site and im also going to do all the relevant things to it (coolant rad cap ect)i read a post from someone on this site about driving around with a smile.well it happened to me today. driving around reading with the windows open (including the back one)listening to qotsa and suddenly this s**t eating grin came over my face i couldn't believe it, i hope it lasts.anyway i will post pics soon as..... also can anyone suggest some locking wheel nuts i went to halfords today and they did not know which ones were needed.i have a 1994 2.4td surf
    cheers
    andy

Hi there, and welcome to Surf ownership!!

The grin is permanent, as far as I've found, so far!!!

Try Roughtrax for the wheel locks...
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Welcome along. Pictures pictures pictures.

Comment

Halfords are bulls---ting you as they have got them on the shelf to fit,well they have down here anyway
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse mate, we need pics of your new grin machine
          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Give the Roughtrax site a view for locking nuts mate. As for the rest...ENJOY

Spoggle

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

glad to see another surfer
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  Halfords are bulls---ting you as they have got them on the shelf to fit,well they have down here anyway
                  Yeah, I've got Halfords ones I think. Don't want anyone nicking my precious 15" steel wheels in original 1991 Toyota chrome finish.

Last time I went in there I met a vaguely intelligent person who had to shout "TYPE IN 4RUNNER AND 1991" to the behind the counter. I imagined he got fired the next day for knowing slightly what the fvck he was talking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X