No announcement yet.

Rant No 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been out in the street pointing out the error of their ways to a group of about 15 little yoblets who were intent on kicking the sh1t out of each other. School hols are here and the cider gilders are all enjoying a spliff with their evening tipple and getting out of hand. One of these days I'll get myself into trouble, but I just cant stand by or look the other way. The old copper in me just wont die Most of the local scroats know me now and know what a nice man I am when I take em out to do community punishment. I take em to the local heritage railway to shift sleepers. Nice

Comment

Just been out in the street pointing out the error of their ways to a group of about 15 little yoblets who were intent on kicking the sh1t out of each other. School hols are here and the cider gilders are all enjoying a spliff with their evening tipple and getting out of hand. One of these days I'll get myself into trouble, but I just cant stand by or look the other way. The old copper in me just wont die Most of the local scroats know me now and know what a nice man I am when I take em out to do community punishment. I take em to the local heritage railway to shift sleepers. Nice

Spoggle
      The pro-social one

Comment

Working...
      X