T belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T belt

hi guys coming back up M5 motorway today 100000 miles clocked up and on came the T-belt light how do you reset it when belt changed 94 L reg 3.0 ltr kzn 130 many thanks

Originally posted by BIG GENERAL
    hi guys coming back up M5 motorway today 100000 miles clocked up and on came the T-belt light how do you reset it when belt changed 94 L reg 3.0 ltr kzn 130 many thanks
    Take the little rubber bung out of the see through plastic in front of the speedo and stick something in there to push the little button.

Comment

On the front of the speedo cover yous should see a little black rubber stopper. Just pull it out and you should see a small push button behind it on the clock face. Just give it a push , use a thin screwdriver or similar. Should re-set the warning light

Spoggle

Comment

I have hilux SSR-X 1998 Japanese used. I am getting T-belt alarm but could not reset. There are no rubber cap or what ever it is. Any idea how to reset T-belt in Hilux 1998 ssrx. Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Info here mate...http://www.hiluxsurf.eu/faq_interior.htm#timing_belt

Comment

My hilux (surf 98) has no digital meter therefor I cannt do the reseting procedure. I removed the meter to look screw behined the panel. but there is no such screw to remove and put it in to next hole. Probably it has different methode. any idea.

Comment

Working...
            X