yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna offroad this Sunday in Essex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna offroad this Sunday in Essex?

If anybody is interested, our 4x4 club has a meet every second Sunday of the month in Canewdon.
    Come and play. Here is a map to the course The course is split into two, one for road going vehicles and one for modified vehicles. Plenty of mud, some holes and some tricky bits.: See pics

The easiest way to course is along the A127 towards Southend on Sea past the Tesco roundabout. Turn left at the next set of junction traffic lights (the Bell Pub). Over the next roundabout past MacDonalds, over the bridge, past the Anne Boleyn Pub, past Fire Station bearing left and past the railway station. Turn right at the mini roundabout (rb sign Hullbridge) and across the next two mini roundabouts. Take the second right hand turn posted Paglesham/Wallasea (Brays lane) stay on that road (dont turn off at fork) road now called Creeksea Ferry Rd turn right at T junction (still Creeksea Ferry Rd). There is a sharp right bend and then a sharp left bend, the 4x4 course is 200 yards on the left.

Seat belts prefered, children are allowed (supervised), you can pay at gate. £20 for non members (per vehicle). There is a burger van, toilets and a jet wash.

All welcome, come over and say Hi
    [SIZE=4][URL=http://www.4x4er.co.uk]Show me the mud[/URL][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Simbad
    If anybody is interested, our 4x4 club has a meet every second Sunday of the month in Canewdon.
    Come and play. Here is a map to the course The course is split into two, one for road going vehicles and one for modified vehicles. Plenty of mud, some holes and some tricky bits.: See pics

The easiest way to course is along the A127 towards Southend on Sea past the Tesco roundabout. Turn left at the next set of junction traffic lights (the Bell Pub). Over the next roundabout past MacDonalds, over the bridge, past the Anne Boleyn Pub, past Fire Station bearing left and past the railway station. Turn right at the mini roundabout (rb sign Hullbridge) and across the next two mini roundabouts. Take the second right hand turn posted Paglesham/Wallasea (Brays lane) stay on that road (dont turn off at fork) road now called Creeksea Ferry Rd turn right at T junction (still Creeksea Ferry Rd). There is a sharp right bend and then a sharp left bend, the 4x4 course is 200 yards on the left.

Seat belts prefered, children are allowed (supervised), you can pay at gate. £20 for non members (per vehicle). There is a burger van, toilets and a jet wash.

HORMYGOLLOP WILL he got new tyres
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe

HORMYGOLLOP WILL he got new tyres
      Dam right he will
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
        Dam right he will
        knew that would flush you out .
        YOU OLE WHEEL JACKER
        Pops

Comment

knew that would flush you out .
          YOU OLE WHEEL JACKER

ME ? I was given them, and possesion is 9/10ths
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            ME ? I was given them, and possesion is 9/10ths
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Simbad

Simbad soz about the hi-jack earier, then when i clicked on the pic computer went on the wonk.
              WHEN my toy ready and if i ever see the wheels for it again[please keith] i would like to tug my zook up there for weekend.
              at a later date M8
              Pops

Comment

Simbad soz about the hi-jack earier, then when i clicked on the pic computer went on the wonk.
                WHEN my toy ready and if i ever see the wheels for it again[please keith] i would like to tug my zook up there for weekend.
                at a later date M8
                I do beleve this to be the Sinbad that I got my suzi of off
                If it is well the good news is the old girl passedher mot and has been used as much as possible and the wife loves it.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  I do beleve this to be the Sinbad that I got my suzi of off
                  If it is well the good news is the old girl passedher mot and has been used as much as possible and the wife loves it.
                  Hi Sumo, glad to hear the Zuki got her MOT. I hope it wasn't too much to get her through. Is it still in three colours?
                  Last edited by Simbad; 12 January 2004, 09:37.
                  [SIZE=4][URL=http://www.4x4er.co.uk]Show me the mud[/URL][/SIZE]

Comment

Hey Simbad,

As soon as I get my Surf Reg'd I'll join you matey as I only live in Great Wakering!!!

My Surf was delivered today!!!! And i'm here biting my nails at work!!!!!!

I was tryiing to explain to my gf what a Surf was when I spotted one parked down Southend Front. As we were looking it over I realised there was people still sitting in it!! LOL Was I a little embarassed..... was that you?

This looks like it's gonna be a fun year lol
                    My Surf's a beauty but needs a turbo!!!

1990 SSR Ltd 2.4

Comment

Working...
                    X