Cornwall Here I Come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall Here I Come

Holiday time yipee I am leaving Manchester @ 2am M6 - M5 A-30 Should arrive around 08:30 at the Little Chef in HAYLE for an OLYMPIC Breccie.
    So keep your eyes peeled for Reg S555 5DR (private plate) 3rd GEN SILVER INTERCOOLED SURF. I dont care if it RAINS as ive had Months of stress due to Probate & the Sale of my Late Fathers House which has completed today.
    My HEAD HURTS so much & ive been off work with STRESS & DEPRESSION for the last 6 Weeks. So Tommorrow is the 1st day of the rest of my life.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Have fun and watch out for stormforce
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Im on Guard for RUDI (the duke) as well & any other PISKIES
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Holiday time yipee I am leaving Manchester @ 2am M6 - M5 A-30 Should arrive around 08:30 at the Little Chef in HAYLE for an OLYMPIC Breccie.
        So keep your eyes peeled for Reg S555 5DR (private plate) 3rd GEN SILVER INTERCOOLED SURF. I dont care if it RAINS as ive had Months of stress due to Probate & the Sale of my Late Fathers House which has completed today.
        My HEAD HURTS so much & ive been off work with STRESS & DEPRESSION for the last 6 Weeks. So Tommorrow is the 1st day of the rest of my life.
        You and the family have a good time Mark.Tomorrow was meant to be the start of my 2 weeks leave but i am having to work all w/end as nobody else would do it,unless it rains then i'll only be working Sunday till lunch time but starting at 04.30.
        Hope to see you around while your here.I cant remember if i left my mob .no. but here it is if you want to use the garage 07974183876
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

have a good time mate wish we was going back down there!!!!
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

...OLYMPIC Breccie...
            What a rip off, But hey, i'd be pretty hungry after that journey so what the hell!

Comment

I'm off to Mousehole in a three weeks for the missus birthday. The most expensive hotel I've ever been to (when I've been paying anyway) then she does £600 worth of damage to her car!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                I'm off to Mousehole in a three weeks for the missus birthday. The most expensive hotel I've ever been to (when I've been paying anyway) then she does £600 worth of damage to her car!
                you just can't please some women

Comment

if you'd have waited a few hours!... i left Falkirk at 5am and we could have had a convoy!!...

p.s. if anyone finds a red strap outside Strensham services, that's mine!!... oops!!

you probably got blown away by a blue ford Galaxy with Arena seating on the side doing about 120mph though!!... they left at 3 and were all home by 8am!!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                    you just can't please some women
                    speak for yourself.......
                    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Marky has arrived in The Duchy
                      had a message left on ansaphone to say hes down here
                      ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Cornwall seems very popular for Surfs, me and the family are off to tingagel on thursday.

Comment

what i never understand is that people talk about "cornwall" as if it's a small seaside vilage!...

isn't it an entire county?...

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            what i never understand is that people talk about "cornwall" as if it's a small seaside vilage!...

isn't it an entire county?...
                            yea but its only a little one.

are you still coming down in september Matt

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                              yea but its only a little one.

are you still coming down in september Matt
                              think so... gotta check on work, cos it's seasonal at the mo... booked until end of august so far!...

also met new bird!... seeing how that one goes!! (she's quite hot too!!)

Comment

Working...
                              X