That time has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That time has arrived

Wish me luck, for tomorrow I am putting a new head on my Surf.

I have everything ready.... new head, new tools (great excuse to buy them ), stubbies cooling in the fridge, and my Dad coming over for a few days to lend a hand.

Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Good luck

Hope it goes well mine blew yesterday once its done its done then enjoy again.ALZ

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie

I have everything ready.... new head, new tools (great excuse to buy them ), stubbies cooling in the fridge, and my Dad coming over for a few days to lend a hand.

all the best fella everything will be fine iam sure.....
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

NO Problem your soon be Cruising again
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

............ stubbies cooling in the fridge..................

Bingo!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

its a doddle!!!! (you do know about using bits of aircon and alternator brackets to improvise a puller, dont you.... ) oh and tape some carpet or something to the wings, i put a big scratch down Ferrets with me belt buckle... and get a set of ratchet spanners... oh and some of them disposable gloves.... and scratch a number on the nuts on the injector pipes so you know which one goes back on which(and which way up..) and ake sure you put the heat sheilds back on the exhaust manifold BEFORE you put the turbo back on... think thats it...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

and you might as well blank off the egr pipe properly while its apart.
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Good Luck Paul...put a hat on as well...dont think all that scratching and pulling out of the hair would suit yer
                Gaz

Comment

Working...
                X