No announcement yet.

what new car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they do a passat estate 250PS 3.2 V6 for 27k (I wonder if its the same engine as the R32>?)
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Why not go for something sensible, that's comfortable, reliable, economical and cheap to service for about £10000. Then your company could save £20000 and take on another employee thus keep unemployment figures down and less of a burden to the tax payer.
      You don't need 'stupid fast' or 'stupid speed' unless you need a car that says ECILOP on the front or you have a driving licence that's immune from endorsements.
      Plus you don't want to called a to**er everytime you pass one of us on the motorway at one hundred and eleventy twelve miles per hour, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Why not go for something sensible, that's comfortable, reliable, economical and cheap to service for about £10000. Then your company could save £20000 and take on another employee thus keep unemployment figures down and less of a burden to the tax payer.
        You don't need 'stupid fast' or 'stupid speed' unless you need a car that says ECILOP on the front or you have a driving licence that's immune from endorsements.
        Plus you don't want to called a to**er everytime you pass one of us on the motorway at one hundred and eleventy twelve miles per hour, do you?
        Vince - you've gone all sensible. Are you feeling OK, or has the heatstroke finally got to you?
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
          Vince - you've gone all sensible. Are you feeling OK, or has the heatstroke finally got to you?
          He'll be buying a 3rd next !!!!!!! in ruddy red !!!!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky

Yeah, sorry, I just had a slight 'mature' moment!
            I need a cuppa and a rich tea biscuit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Yeah, sorry, I just had a slight 'mature' moment!
              I need a cuppa and a rich tea biscuit I think.
              At least you haven't reached the "Pipe and Slippers" stage yet

Or have you

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hang on, I'll just lift up the tartan blanket I've got covering my legs and have a look..........

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                  Company will pay for lease car up to 30K in Value.

Its gotta be fast
                  Its gotta be well built
                  I want 4 wheel drive if poss (not allowed proper off road vehicles though so no new hilux )
                  Its gotta have all the toys, Climate/Sat nav/leather and so on.

Im thinkin of the Octavia VRS estate or the 4x4 version which would be thousands less than the budget and at 200 BHP fits the bill on the speed at least. 147MPH top speed 7.3 seconds 0 to 60. Evo and scooby's are also on the short list.
                  No contest, for me it'd have to be a Mazda 6 MPS.
                  260bhp
                  4WD
                  Top Speed 150+
                  0-60 in 6.6sec
                  £24K

They're apparently bringing the Mazda 3 MPS out soon with same egnine and 4WD but hatchback body and seats down may be more suitable for the dogs in the back?

Comment

Working...
                  X