Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Camper

This is going through auction in Japan.

1991 TOYOTA HILUX 4WD CAMPER 5 SPEED MANUAL 2800 CC, DIESEL, 58,000 KM, AC, PS, PW, TOILET, SHOWER, WATER HEATER, FRIDGE, DUAL REAR TIRES, AIR ASSIST SUSPENSION, AUCTION GRADE 3.5, STARTING BID 150,000 JAPANESE YEN.

With that tyre in front it should overheat well.
    Attached Files

What's all that other $hit on the front? Looks like 4 anglepoise lamps.

Comment

Is it a massive catapult on the front to fire s*it at the car driving in front...like a L**d R***r or summit?
      Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
        What's all that other $hit on the front? Looks like 4 anglepoise lamps.

thats the bit that picks up the wheely bin to tip it in the back....
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Looks like a bike rack to me - maybe it's one of those new "Drive by Braille" cars...

Comment

Actually, the missus could be done with sumething like that on the front of all our cars we've had. When we got a Freelander, first day she reversed and took out a lamp post, got my Hi-lux pickup, second day out took our gatepost out, got the Surf, first day dented A bar and smashed fog light by hitting a wall before braking

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119
              Actually, the missus could be done with sumething like that on the front of all our cars we've had. When we got a Freelander, first day she reversed and took out a lamp post, got my Hi-lux pickup, second day out took our gatepost out, got the Surf, first day dented A bar and smashed fog light by hitting a wall before braking
              Just dont let her drive anything on the 1st or 2nd day.

Comment

She's usually barred from ever getting back in after the collisions anyway, except, she does seaem to have claimed the Surf as her own..which at the moment is fine since it can't go anywhere. Hee, hee. Bless her

Comment

That thing on the front looks like the ski rack I had on the back of mine.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X