yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out, the next dose of storms are a comin!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out, the next dose of storms are a comin!!!!

Anyone seen the StormVue tonight ?

The frogs are copping it now but it looks like it will aim for Hampshire and Sussex next

Think them on the IOW better batten down the hatches - Paul

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Bring it on! Its about time we had a decent storm. Nothing in Malvern for ages.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Don't tell me, it will hit Membury at 5am, just as i get out my car!

then follow me all the way to Falkirk, even stopping for 45mins in Lancaster!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have been a good boy for Mrs KS. The new tiles are down in the kitchen. The garden is spic & span. All relatives have been duly visited. She says I can have tomorrow and Thursday off for good behavior, which means two days of rain.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Very violent over Southampton and we just had a direct hit in my garden no damage as far as I can see but not going out to look quite yet !. Was watching out the window when I saw it hit the end of the garden wow that was some thing.....

Comment

Northern Fance getting battered again. Storm slowly moving north.

Comment

I don't know, you southern lads get a spot of rain and it's like "the end is nigh". Thats like a fine summers day up here, when we get a sun tan, all we do is turn a lighter shade of blue.
              Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Storms??? rain???
                Am I living in a parallel unniverse or something, 'cos we've had no rain for two weeks and I live 900 feet up a mountain in south Wales ferchrissakes!!

Comment

According to that Upminster Weather storm view thingy, the storm was right over us about an hour ago. We have nothing but blue skies and 199000% humidity.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    According to that Upminster Weather storm view thingy, the storm was right over us about an hour ago. We have nothing but blue skies and 199000% humidity.
                    The Upminster one and the Isle of Wight one show very different views !
                    Which one is correct???
                    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      I have been a good boy for Mrs KS. The new tiles are down in the kitchen. The garden is spic & span. All relatives have been duly visited. She says I can have tomorrow and Thursday off for good behavior, which means two days of rain.
                      You can build an ARK now Phil
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

It's not in Barnsley yet !

But it has got to rain now I have paid for a pro Valet full inside and out !

Going to Bicester on Friday for a fun weekend (not) a bl88dy Wedding so i will trawl the M1 looking for Surfs and friendly faces! will load spare life jackets etc
                        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                          The Upminster one and the Isle of Wight one show very different views !
                          Which one is correct???
                          The technology for DFing lightning storms looks pretty hit and miss to be honest, but the isle of wight one tallys up with the strikes in the Southampton area the other night.

Yesterday evening, whilst northern France was being hammered, there was nothing at all on the Upminster one.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Storms??? rain???
                            Am I living in a parallel unniverse or something, 'cos we've had no rain for two weeks and I live 900 feet up a mountain in south Wales ferchrissakes!!
                            I might take the kids to the coast tomorrow (probably Barmouth area) so it's sure to rain in Wales tomorrow.

Comment

1st clap of thunder, it's gone black and started to rain.

Comment

Working...
                              X