Guilty m`lud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty m`lud

for those of you stuck in the traffic approaching the M1 on the M25 from Potters Bar this morning i can only apogulise for the delay for it was me causing it all single handedly....The thrust bearing on the tractor unit disintegrated just as i was putting it into gear. I blame all the numpties who make the mess round that section who cant merge into a lane at the right time forcing everything behind to stop......

I did get a few cars coming past and not using all their fingers when they were waving to me but i blew them a kiss back to show no hard feelings...

The best laugh was when the recovery trucks turned up and yes i did say trucks. My govner had instructed Lanterns to do the recovery but when the law turned up and discovered that i could not move at all under my own steam even on the starter motor they interveened and called Kartec who have the motorway contract as Lanterns are on suspension.. We nearly had fistie cuffs with recovery drivers on the hard shoulder untill my idiot in Scotland was told on the phone the politics of getting the motorway open PDQ.. Im sure they go around with blinkers on up there or is it cos they is off thebeaten track and only see sheep and haggis going past the office window they dont know what goes on in the real world.....

So now i am the official DAF wrecker in our yard.....am i bovvered
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

At least it wasn't you who blocked the A1/M yesterday, took me 9 hours from East Sussex to get to Guiseley Leeds, they diverted most of the traffic through Melton Mowbray utter chaos, and the LDV that I was driving had the heater stuck on hot.

Comment

blame

blimy didnt they blame you for the bearing breaking . $$$$$$ hell not much of a transport firm that one lol
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
      X