milners or roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milners or roughtrax

Ok guys I,m gonna order some new rear springs tomorrow, what do I go for milners 20% stronger or roughtrax 2" longer, I was thinking of putting landcruiser springs on to give a 3" lift but hav'nt got the time or money to extend the panhard rod etc.
    May also get 2" spacers, would I get away without extending the panhard rod etc? everyones honest opinion please milners or roughtrax
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Originally posted by gary16163
    Ok guys I,m gonna order some new rear springs tomorrow, what do I go for milners 20% stronger or roughtrax 2" longer, I was thinking of putting landcruiser springs on to give a 3" lift but hav'nt got the time or money to extend the panhard rod etc.
    May also get 2" spacers, would I get away without extending the panhard rod etc? everyones honest opinion please milners or roughtrax
    either way the 2" lift springs or the spring spacers you won't have to adjust the the panhard rod and then just crank up the torsion bars by a inch and half
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      either way the 2" lift springs or the spring spacers you won't have to adjust the the panhard rod and then just crank up the torsion bars by a inch and half
      Exactly what i am doing....Roughtrax for the springs
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Go for the spacers!!!!!!!................ ......But then I'm biased! Lol! Either works as they both said!

Run both options on both my trucks with no problems.
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Should have said that i already have the springs and got my spacers from DANNO today

The only thing is melons is now asking if i am going to put in a extra step
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Would personally say the Milner's springs. From what I gather, the 2" springs
            from Roughtrax are not as resilient as the 20 percent stronger ones.

Comment

Thank Guys
              Milners it is then, Just need to get some spacers off Danno if you've got any in stock mate

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                Thank Guys
                Milners it is then, Just need to get some spacers off Danno if you've got any in stock mate
                Best to p.m.Danno ...he normally has a few in stock
                Or try through his website offroadtoys full address on his avitar
                Last edited by Woodzie; 24 July 2006, 21:57.
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

cheers ian

Comment

Working...
                  X