Dontcha just love Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontcha just love Paypal

I have just gone to pay for an item I have won on fleabay and blurry Paypal gone t1t's up

So Toyney, if you are reading this I will cough up once Paypal remove the proverbial finger.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Is this the modern version of "The cheque's in the post, honest"?
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky B
      Is this the modern version of "The cheque's in the post, honest"?
      No, it's i'm gonna kick someone grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and I trust you are not casting aspersions as to me character

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        I have just gone to pay for an item I have won on fleabay and blurry Paypal gone t1t's up

So Toyney, if you are reading this I will cough up once Paypal remove the proverbial finger.

Trev
        i've had the same thing happen to me trev as i like to pay straight away when the auction has ended aand it pee's me off when that happens
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

effing ebay and effing paypal only play up on effing sundays!

i've just been trying to list something for sale and it's not effing processing right.

i've noticed this alot in the effing past on effing sundays. they surely can't be effing doing effing maintainance on what must be their busiest effing day can they?

effing nuisance.

rant over, i'm getting the eff out of here.

i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Well they have put the plug back in, and now I have paid

I have kept up a reputation for paying straight after a win, I do not behold to "the cheque's in the post"

Trev

Comment

Well they have put the plug back in, and now I have paid

I have kept up a reputation for paying straight after a win, I do not behold to "the cheque's in the post"

Trev
              I don't like sendind cheques either.The last time i sent a cheque well cheques was in june i sent out 3 and forgot to sign all 3 of them and 1 of them was for customs and excise for my veggie oil

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                I don't like sendind cheques either.The last time i sent a cheque well cheques was in june i sent out 3 and forgot to sign all 3 of them and 1 of them was for customs and excise for my veggie oil
                That's the ONLY cheque I write these days

Trev

Comment

That's the ONLY cheque I write these days

Trev
                  when i rang customs up they did find it funny that i had done 3 times in row the 1st 2 were for ebay items,but give the sellers their do's they sent the items out before they got the cheques back signed and needless to say i left them a excellent feedback

Comment

Working...
                  X