Sold My Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold My Baby

I have had to sell my SURF due to lack of Funds until my late Fathers house is sold. Its gone to a very good home & she will be very well looked after, As he's a friend. Once all this is over with i will be back with a 3rd Gen SURF.
    I have been off work for the last 6 weeks with stress as ive had to sort out clearing the house ready for sale wich took all our holiday money & i really need a holiday when this is all sorted. The house had slight Subsidence due to a collapsed drain which the Insurance have now put right.
    It was all ready to complete on friday but we keep running into problems with our buyers Bank, wanting guarantees for the work done & was it all done to building regs.
    Last edited by marky; 23 July 2006, 12:04.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Hello again

Hi Marky, just popped in to see how things are going in the Surf forum, and really sorry to hear you have sold your Surf, what you gonna tow the van with now or has that gone too. Stress is not a good thing to have when you are trying to sell houses. When we sold up to move over here we had similar experiences and it sent my blood presure through the roof. Still living over here makes up for it, Slow pace of life, loads of sunshine and plenty of cheap wine. We are just in the process of getting our UK made caravan registered over here , then we will be able to do a bit of touring. I really do miss my Surf, this Disco 2 I have is just not in the same league. If I thought I could get a third gen registered here I would buy one tomorrow. When you bounce back and get your 3rd gen you will understand.

If you do get your tow car back and you head this way we can provide you with a nice quiet paddock in the middle of the Indre region and electric hook up for free.

Take care

Malcolm
    Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Malenibo
      Hi Marky, just popped in to see how things are going in the Surf forum, and really sorry to hear you have sold your Surf, what you gonna tow the van with now or has that gone too. Stress is not a good thing to have when you are trying to sell houses. When we sold up to move over here we had similar experiences and it sent my blood presure through the roof. Still living over here makes up for it, Slow pace of life, loads of sunshine and plenty of cheap wine. We are just in the process of getting our UK made caravan registered over here , then we will be able to do a bit of touring. I really do miss my Surf, this Disco 2 I have is just not in the same league. If I thought I could get a third gen registered here I would buy one tomorrow. When you bounce back and get your 3rd gen you will understand.

If you do get your tow car back and you head this way we can provide you with a nice quiet paddock in the middle of the Indre region and electric hook up for free.

Take care

Malcolm
      Malcolm we are off to Cornwall this Saturday hopefuly in a 3rd Gen. There are no caravan pitches left so have had to get a static, At least its a break, We quite fancy FRANCE next year so i will keep you posted & Thanks.
      (\__/)
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Malcolm we are off to Cornwall this Saturday hopefuly in a 3rd Gen. There are no caravan pitches left so have had to get a static, At least its a break, We quite fancy FRANCE next year so i will keep you posted & Thanks.
        Mark just beware of possible tail backs at Bodmin to Gosmoor where they are building the new by-pass.If you want to keep up with the forum the library in Hayle has got computers and i think slim said the first 30mins is free
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Im travelling early hours as i will leave home @ 2am.
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

goodluck mate and hope to see you back on here soon with your 3rd gen
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Marky give me a call when your down,I am working at the next park up from urs on a Sun and Mon night 07877208685 .
              ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                Im travelling early hours as i will leave home @ 2am.
                we left at the same time but still hit lots of traffic.. like stormforce says try hayle libary for the internet first thirty mins free then £1.50 per half hour after that.. cheaper than using ur own hardware at pool mc donalds think its £6.00 per hour..

have a good trip...
                CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by The Duke
                  Marky give me a call when your down,I am working at the next park up from urs on a Sun and Mon night 07877208685 .
                  Is you a BLUE COAT then
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

You keep changing your no so ive updated in readiness
                    (\__/)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Sorry

Sorry to hear all your hassle Marky, enjoy the holiday sounds like you need it! will you still want to play when you get the 3rd gen? or will it be road use only?
                      THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

Hey Marky , hope things get better for you soon .... Best wishes from Geoff and Laura
                        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Atlantic coast holiday park Marky just b4 gwithian towans working behind bar ,happy hour all night for surfers!!
                          ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Atlantic coast holiday park Marky just b4 gwithian towans working behind bar ,happy hour all night for surfers!!
                            that looks like a nice place went past a few times....

btw what does towans mean???
                            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Sand hills or dunes I think mate.
                              ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Working...
                              X