Kids.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids.........

Daughter past her driving test 10 days ago, first time Got a phone call at 2am this morning " Dad I've crashed my car". Ran out of road and fell into a ditch. So went up dragged what was left of the car out of the ditch. Cars a write off, daughter has a very dented sense of pride and has a sore arm, but other than that is fine, thank God. But her Corsa will never play the violin again Have to hide the Surf keys,she may have got a taste for off roading.

Spoggle

Originally posted by Spoggle
    DRan out of road and fell into a ditch.
    and if she'd only turned the corner, she''d have found that the road continued for miles!!...

how unlucky's that!?

at least she's ok... could have been worse!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

always good to get the first one out the way.. gets rid of the feeling of invincibility!!

be grateful it was only a corsa and not a proper car!!
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Bl00dy hell sproggle! thats two daughters crached two cars into two ditches!!
        Seriously though glad shes OK
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Bl00dy hell sproggle! thats two daughters crached two cars into two ditches!!
          Seriously though glad shes OK
          Sorry guys right index finger was having a real bad time. Had a lot of over use wagging it at daughter. Corsa now in bit's at the garage trying to salvage anything that can be sold. Daughter also in bit's at the loss of her new found freedom. I'm in bit's cos I've got to pick all the bit's up and try to make things better again (as dad's are expected to) and try to find a much stronger and slower car for number 1 daughter But as I have tried to tell her it was only a car,and we can always get another one but we couldnt replace her.

Spoggle

Comment

Get her a Surf, at least she'll get out of the ditch next time!
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

at least she"s safe and sound thats all that matters really.... i got drunk the other night and promised my daughter a ferrari for her 18th birthday, luckily she"s only 2 so i"m hoping she may have forgotten by then.....
              the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                Get her a Surf, at least she'll get out of the ditch next time!

I had something a little more basic in mind. A tractor perhaps

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
                  I had something a little more basic in mind. A tractor perhaps

Spoggle
                  Glad she is ok, you could always get her a fun offroad vehicle that will be EXTREMELY difficult to write off.

Imagine her going down the high street to do some shopping in this, she can park without fear of wheel clamping.

Yes it IS for sale

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

russian made BMP, be a bugger to get after market alloys for it though would"nt it

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                      russian made BMP, be a bugger to get after market alloys for it though would"nt it
                      i woner if Stevo can get a cylinder head for it and if he will send by courior
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

lets see the old bill try and use a stinger on that to stop you....

Comment

Working...
                        X