@ Amethyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Amethyst

Hi Stuart I got those lights that you were fancying.
    I got 4 if you're interested, if not the other 2 can go on the forum or fleabay

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by paulh; 20 July 2006, 17:31.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Hi,

Are they the ones that have little leds around the edge so the outer ring can light up?

They look like the ones I've got.
    Attached Files
    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Those lights look great ! are they still for sale ? am extremely interested how much do you want ?
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I got them for stuart (Amethyst) but I think he may be away at the moment, if he doesn't want all 4 there will be a couple for sale but the are only small about 3" across.

No they don't have any leds but the stall I got them had plenty that did.
        Last edited by paulh; 21 July 2006, 13:17.

Paul

Comment

Not trying ti bid out of turn but if Paul doesnt want them I will come across and buy them if you still want to get rid, all the places in Doncaster and Rotherham seem to have all the 6inch and bigger for sale, anyway if you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by John h
            Not trying ti bid out of turn but if Paul doesnt want them I will come across and buy them if you still want to get rid, all the places in Doncaster and Rotherham seem to have all the 6inch and bigger for sale, anyway if you could point me in the right direction that would be great
            I seem to remember Worsbro Motor Spares at Stairfoot selling some like those
            last time I was in. I can have a peek sometime this week if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
              Hi Stuart I got those lights that you were fancying.
              I got 4 if you're interested, if not the other 2 can go on the forum or fleabay

Cheers
              Hi M8! sry for not being around but have been on call... thanks ever so much for gettin them for me....how much do i owe u for 2?

pm me with the price m8 .... will meet up this week... am off friday as having my steering gear rod done down @ pentagon....

Stu
              Last edited by amethyst; 24 July 2006, 22:49.
              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                I seem to remember Worsbro Motor Spares at Stairfoot selling some like those
                last time I was in. I can have a peek sometime this week if you want.
                I drive past that place nearly every night on the way home !!! I will have to get a flyer and drop in !

Thanx for that gem of info, much appreciated !

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                  Hi M8! sry for not being around but have been on call... thanks ever so much for gettin them for me....how much do i owe u for 2?

pm me with the price m8 .... will meet up this week... am off friday as having my steering gear rod done down @ pentagon....

Stu
                  hey amethyst, u work somewhere in rotherham area dont you??see your truck alot infact i think you pass my house now and again!!!
                  CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                    hey amethyst, u work somewhere in rotherham area dont you??see your truck alot infact i think you pass my house now and again!!!
                    I work out @ hellaby m8.... jcn 1 m18.... where abouts u?

Stu

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                      I drive past that place nearly every night on the way home !!! I will have to get a flyer and drop in !

Thanx for that gem of info, much appreciated !
                      No probs. They are open while six weekdays, I think.

Comment

Thanx Matt, we are at the BBIC on Huddersfield rd and we have the wilco/motosave over the road but they only stock the usual old styly ring stuff or boy racer corsa bolt ons,The worsboro motor spares place looks good to try

Comment

Hi John

Got 2 left if you Havn't got fixed up at Masbro, at the grand sum of £7 each if you have got fixed up I bet you have paid 3 times that.
                          Cheers

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
                            I work out @ hellaby m8.... jcn 1 m18.... where abouts u?

Stu
                            that makes sense then i live on bawtry road accross from the school, about 1/2 mile from the m18 junction 1.

ive seen you driving past morrisons just before the m18....( i think it was your truck anyway)
                            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                              that makes sense then i live on bawtry road accross from the school, about 1/2 mile from the m18 junction 1.

ive seen you driving past morrisons just before the m18....( i think it was your truck anyway)
                              yeah go past there sometimes.. esp lunch time ... and of course the feeding place for the truck....

Just met up with PaulH what a nice guy... and what a nice truck... nice mods m8... once again thanx for the lights they are wicked....i reckon they will fit within the recess of the bumper nicely... cheers m8... will post yer some pics when i have done the additions... (need a fog switch with a fog piccy on it if anyone know where i can get one or two...)

Comment

Working...
                              X