Tyre covers from RoughTrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre covers from RoughTrax

Ok, just a quick poll to see how many people would be interested in the SURF tyre covers and other stuff. Please add your comments on what you would like to see sold by Roughtrax and what ideas you have for new or existing products?
    Would you like to see CLEAR tyre covers sold by Roughtrax?
    37.50%
    Would you like to see COLOURED tyre covers sold by Roughtrax?
    50.00%
    Would you like to see SURF vehicle graphics sold by Roughtrax?
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

C'mon guys. Their must be more than me who wants a SURF tyre cover, especially in clear plastic???

Comment

sorry mate got one
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        C'mon guys. Their must be more than me who wants a SURF tyre cover, especially in clear plastic???

If I had one it would only been seen by small animals and children, plus any spotty tw*t in a hot hatch that was driving too close behind and didn't see my brakelights!

Comment

Sorry - not interested. If I can find someone making them big enough for my 33x10's then I'd want it personalised with the 4x4toys logo.
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Mine's tucked nicely out of the way, underneath. Much neater!!

As for the side graphics, It took me ages to get mine off!! Don't want to put another set on...
            It just does, OK?

Comment

Mine's underneath at the moment. If I buy another with a rear-mount I'm not too bothered about covering it up. Probably put some locking nuts on to stop it wandering I suppose.

Those stickers on the side are foul. I bought my Surf partly on the basis that they were already off.

There's loads of wheel covers on ebay, you could just buy one there and get that nice lady who did Trev's to make you up a sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                Sorry - not interested. If I can find someone making them big enough for my 33x10's then I'd want it personalised with the 4x4toys logo.
                If I could find one to fit 33 x 12.5 who would see it on the undercarriage??

What kind of vehicle graphics did you have in mind?

Comment

Sorry mines underslung! actually it's slung in the garage at the mo, i would like to fit a rear mounted though if i come by a tail gate and mount at the right price, As for a cover i'd rather get another red center crag with a new tyre on and show it off
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

got a wheel cover see my avitar but cheaper service parts would be nice and even cheaper toys/gadets for said surf
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

see kiddo, ya try to help and thats all ya get, nothing, na da, zip, your better off going it alone, dont let them drag you down, i still like you......
                      the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        got a wheel cover see my avitar but cheaper service parts would be nice and even cheaper toys/gadets for said surf
                        You can cheaper stuff elsewhere, but its not worth the effort.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Obviously not!

Personally I like the underneath spare. I think the solid covers look to bulky, I prefer the canvas one's like we had on Linda's truck or nothing at all. But that one doesn't fit her new 33" spare anymore!!
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                            Obviously not!

Personally I like the underneath spare. I think the solid covers look to bulky, I prefer the canvas one's like we had on Linda's truck or nothing at all. But that one doesn't fit her new 33" spare anymore!!
                            With a 33" tyre 5 feet up in the air I'd be (even more) worried the about high centre of gravity! No- underslung is the way forward. Apart from that I'd never lift one up that high.

Comment

Working...
                            X