Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Thread of the week!

Watch it spiral downhill this evening when people have got back from the pub!!!!

especially when Matt see's this thread
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Very nice. You have scored there big time. Going along with Matt's thread. I think she looks like this person.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
        here she be my beautiful wife, as requested... no smutty comments please, keep them clean.....
        Dear Lord man!! How can you not invite smutty comments when posting pictures like that!!

I get married in 2 weeks on saturday, i'll have to post some pics of my 22 year old bride on the wedding night when we get back from honeymoon. we can have a competition!!

mine has a fetish for platinum too, thinks gold looks cheap, so insisted her engagement and wedding ring were platinum. arse.

Mart
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          Very nice. You have scored there big time. Going along with Matt's thread. I think she looks like this person.....
          she"s gonna $$$$$$ love you for that.... (and not in that way before you answer back.. )
          the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
            she"s gonna $$$$$$ love you for that.... (and not in that way before you answer back.. )

I hope in a nice way.......

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
              Dear Lord man!! How can you not invite smutty comments when posting pictures like that!!

I get married in 2 weeks on saturday, i'll have to post some pics of my 22 year old bride on the wedding night when we get back from honeymoon. we can have a competition!!

mine has a fetish for platinum too, thinks gold looks cheap, so insisted her engagement and wedding ring were platinum. arse.

Mart
              do what we did.... left the relatives at home and ran off to vegas to get hitched .... bought platinum enagement AND wedding ring for less than a thousand dollars!!!.... got married in "the little white wedding chapel" (where elvis married priscila) and that only cost $200.....:

Comment

Mart
                great idea on the competion tho....my missus is a right exhibitionist... we"ll get a few people hot under the collar ha ha

Comment

Mart

Bro seriously no pics of the wedding night, we might see bits of you not good

Comment

gilsone
                    Originally posted by Gilesone

Bro seriously no pics of the wedding night, we might see bits of you not good
                    yea you could be right gilesone.... but it would stop some of the lads on here sneaking a peek at some of them "special" websites i"ve heard about...

Comment

eers one of our lass at work
                      Attached Files
                      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins

C'mon lads. Your getting me all hot and bothered here. Calm down. The site will soon become ex rated.

Comment

gissa job
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Could you explain to her that the computer mouse is not a foot switch!

Comment

she does"nt look like any leeds lass i"ve ever met ha ha.....

Comment

strange way to type as well, she"s obviously been watching that film "my left foot"

Comment

Working...
                                X