invisible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invisible

Well - today is the first day when I haven't seen any other Surfs!!
    Having said that I was driving with one eye shut. The good news is that I did manage to overtake a couple of Disco's and Freeloaders going to Stony Stratford today, which gave me immense pleasure - talk about Cheshire cats................

Have a great weekend all

Lou

We all love the A5, no cameras and hardly any piggys too. I will have to keep an eye out for you, I'm usually there picking up ammo from r&k, what colour and model are you in?
    Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
      We all love the A5, no cameras and hardly any piggys too. I will have to keep an eye out for you, I'm usually there picking up ammo from r&k, what colour and model are you in?
      Josh
      Josh

What do you shoot , is it clay's or the real stuff .

Comment

Hi Josh

Lets just say it might be like looking in a mirror! 96 N plate blue over silver,manically laughing driver........or singing!!
        Not got a digicam so Can't post a piccie but we are N95 LMJ. We'll keep our peepers open!

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Josh

What do you shoot , is it clay's or the real stuff .
          Clays, bunnies, pidgeons, foxes, asylum seekers, anything really.
          Off for a bang this morning as a matter of fact
          Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
            Hi Josh

Lets just say it might be like looking in a mirror! 96 N plate blue over silver,manically laughing driver........or singing!!
            Not got a digicam so Can't post a piccie but we are N95 LMJ. We'll keep our peepers open!

Lou
            I'm jealous, mine is met blue with kiwi carpentry all over it usually tearing up the outside lane harassing other road users
            I will also keep an eye out
            Josh
            p.s. did you get the job in Stony?

Comment

Dunno yet - still waiting to hear but I've got a couple of other apps in! As soon as I get something I'll let you know - be a shame as I'm getting into "escape to the sun" and Trisha"............time to work methinks.
              After 9 years employment with the Local Authority, the last 3 years of which were in social housing I think I'd be better off working in Aldi!

cheers
              Lou

Comment

Saw a metallic green or blue Surf (I think, it was about 06:15, still dark and hazy?) coming onto the H8 (A413) from Buckingham. Was that anyone here?

Comment

At that time of the morning I can safely say I'm not guilty! Unless of course I have started sleep driving........
                  Hope someone owns up - I haven't seen anyone on the forum yet!

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
                    At that time of the morning I can safely say I'm not guilty! Unless of course I have started sleep driving........
                    Hope someone owns up - I haven't seen anyone on the forum yet!

Lou
                    Hang 'round between jnct13 M1 and Bletchley and you'll see Ems (9.30ish & 2.30ish)

Jim
                    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Working...
                    X