big kids toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big kids toys

anyone fancy a wee monster truck for the kiddies? its been gathering dust in my living room and I thought someone on here might having a passing interest.
    its on good old fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

its good at obstacles and stuff, also good at knocking jugs of cocktails over.. but thats another story.

ALSO
    how smug did i feel yesterday when i saw a BMW 3 series go POP and water came gushing out of his bonnet sides while we were sitting a traffic jam for ages in the baking sun.... and mine was sitting pretty, cool as a cucumber now its got its new head. yay for new heads!
    she's no angel

Originally posted by Toyney
    how smug did i feel yesterday when i saw a BMW 3 series go POP and water came gushing out of his bonnet sides while we were sitting a traffic jam for ages in the baking sun.... and mine was sitting pretty, cool as a cucumber now its got its new head. yay for new heads!
    And where's the pics, that sort of sight needs sharing

By the way you got a bid on your Breville

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ay I just saw that... is there anything else ya want?

Im clearing my house out cuz Im planning on moving into a narrowboat and I wont be taking many electrical things with me. except stuff that works on 12v and the odd 240 item such as er... actually nothing 240v.

I will soon have an apple iBook 12" for sale and a couple of stereos and stuff like that. theres also a double loft bed and some ikea furniture too.

oh and there might be a Blue Surf 2.4TD with a new head up for sale in the not too distant future.

it will be a big shame if i sell it, but to realise one dream I have to release another.
      she's no angel

Comment

Sorry that be it,

Can I be the first to wish you every success in the transition from Land Lubber to Long boat Resident.

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

anyone fancy a wee monster truck for the kiddies? its been gathering dust in my living room and I thought someone on here might having a passing interest.
          its on good old fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

its good at obstacles and stuff, also good at knocking jugs of cocktails over.. but thats another story.

ALSO
          Hello mate where in croydon are you?
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

south croydon, on warham road opposite the swan and sugarloaf pub.. why dya fancy stalking me? if thats the case you will frequently see me either roller blading around town and along the brighton road as well as cycling an old 1960 fixed wheel bike with cow horn handlebars and only one brake.
            you can see my surf parked out front of my house on warham road.
            she's no angel

Comment

south croydon, on warham road opposite the swan and sugarloaf pub.. why dya fancy stalking me? if thats the case you will frequently see me either roller blading around town and along the brighton road as well as cycling an old 1960 fixed wheel bike with cow horn handlebars and only one brake.
              you can see my surf parked out front of my house on warham road.
              I ahve seen it I live just off denniing avenue in Layton crescent. I dont normally stalk but what the hell
              SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I can add you to the list of stalkers already then...

currently i have some bloke in the state pen in california writing to me, hes an avid reader of the magazine i work for...
                ive had several others in the past, mostly motorbikers tho. never a surf driver

anyway, if you happen to see me around croydon or out front of my house fettling the surf, be sure to give me a honk and a wave...

note to self: be careful using the term "honk" with a potential stalker...
                she's no angel

Comment

I can add you to the list of stalkers already then...

currently i have some bloke in the state pen in california writing to me, hes an avid reader of the magazine i work for...
                  ive had several others in the past, mostly motorbikers tho. never a surf driver

anyway, if you happen to see me around croydon or out front of my house fettling the surf, be sure to give me a honk and a wave...

note to self: be careful using the term "honk" with a potential stalker...
                  I will do that, mine is a green 3rd gen. I will do the honk and wave bit will be going past your place tonight on the way to rugby training
                  SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
                  X